Reviews for Happy Ending?
silver starlight serpant chapter 1 . 5/1
That was hilarious, I'd love to see your take on Tomione.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/14
Lol. XD
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This is so wrong. Truth, but wrong. O_O
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Omg yes. Characters discussing pairings and breaking the fourth wall is always fun to read.

BB
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
LOL. I completely agree with your assessment of the different pairings! Sweet, concise, and ridiculously humorous. Thank you for sharing! :)
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I'm dead now. I died of asphyxiation. From laughing too long. Thankfully ghosts can type. ;D
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
hahaha nice. true it was a shocker to find out who she ended up with considering that Ron had the emotional range of a teaspoon. they'd murder each other in their sleep over things.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Omg this is awesome, I ship Hermione with a lot of people /except/ Ron of course.
BlueFrost chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love your Hermione and Harry. Their banter, their interaction with each other...I'm waiting for you to post a pairing of these two! This was awesome by the way!
Smithback chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
pretty cool! funny . I would chose Snape. but yeah, Harry would be an excellent option too. everyone but Ron...
Lamy Beldamy chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
You've probably heard this a lot but I always hated Ron/Hermione, Ron was a huge prick the entire series, and never grew as a character, although he'd still be a poor match for her even if he did.

Personally, (staying in fandom) when done right, I prefer Hermione/Sirius, as Hermione is my favorite character and Sirius felt very /real/ character wise, while still being likeable.

H/Hr/L or Harry/Luna/Hermione is also pretty good but people seem to need to add a bunch of other females (and only females) to the triad for no good reason other then they want Harry to have a larger harem, they don't seem to care if it's a good match of not. Hermione and Luna are often put as sister-wives instead of lovers which kind of seems to put off a 'you can be a lesbian/bi to attract males or turn them on, but not lovers because that might detract from harry' vibe which kind of ruins it for me because then its 'look at Harrys prowess as a man!' and not a loving equal relationship, and while it is possible for these two to share Harry and not at all be into each other its never really written well. I've read one or two that's great at being a triad without adding more ( faery's heroes by silently watches) so it makes up for the others.

I do also enjoy Hermione/crossover so long as the other half has redeemable traits.

After ranting about pairings I feel the need to say that I've read many of your Sakura stories and that your work is amazing.

Hope to read more from you soon!
Raina Lancaster chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Adore this short, great for a quick read.
Puidwen chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Very amusing.
rriddlemethis chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Is it just me or was there Tomione in the end? XD
BrightStar chapter 1 . 1/1/2014