Reviews for Crazy for you
ninny 1 chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
really nice thanks again
iceblondie chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Thank you for a wonderful story. I have now read all of your stories and you are a a great writer. Over the years I have seen the improvements and that is what a great writer is. Each chapter in ones life and the road they pave is a journey worth waiting for. Each one of your chapters is better than the last and better as time went on. thank you for several wonderful stories.
flamingred120yahoocom chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
WOW WOW! LOVE LOVED IT! This is such a romantic, lovingly sweet stories I have read in a while, I absolutely LOVED IT, ALL OF IT! I love all your stories they are all amazing in every way. (maybe there we can see a sequal to this story in the future, see a glimps of their kids, etc...) I miss them already, I was sooo sad it ended "tears" but happy everyone got their happily ever after. Thank you Thank you sooo much for sharing this story with us!
2loveybunnies chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
Hi, I just read this whole story last night and finished the epi today. I didn't review every chapter because much of it I read on my iPhone and it won't let me, but I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed the story and I look forward to reading more from you in the future. I am a total E&B/HEA girl and not afraid to admit it. I love this kind of story. A little angst, some lemons and everyone happy at the end. Thanks for making my Saturday night so much fun!
maggiejoma chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Thank you for a wonerful story, and an absolutely perfect ending...:)
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
great story...:)
Eternally-Mine chapter 17 . 1/31/2010
aw that was great :)
mcanary chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
This story is just so sweet and enduring. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you so much for sharing!
campcathryn chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
Love it
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
wonderful!
twilightnaley19 chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
I LOVED THE WEDDING, AND I LOVED BELLA AND EDWARD. I AM SAD THAT THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY. GREAT JOB.
aebteach chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
darnit, i thought i was going to bed after the long road home and instead I started reading this one, now its 3:30 am and Im going to get even less sleep. Oh well, it was so worth it. I'll have happy Edward dreams tonight. Loved it!
EdwardCullenROX chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
heyy

i am waiting since such a long time for u to update

r u going to or is this the end?
Twilighter1598 chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
Awe that is like the best
Courtney Rogers chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
most amazing story i've ever read. i felt like i was there. and when Royce hit Rose i think my exact words were "oh hell no he didn't" you really have an amazing talent. you should really think about writing a book. anyway if you ever write anything else or if you need any feedback on what you're thinking about writing my email is . email me any time