Reviews for Elegy
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
He would be there for all of them too, it's just like him. I love stories like this, where it shows his compassionate side. Don't get me wrong, I love that Josef is totally BA, but when he smiles, and says something sweet I melt.

Good job. The emotions in the story were portrayed wonderfully, and you kept them in character well. Amazing story!

clumsybookgirl13
FrozenDrifter chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Josef is such a lovable character in this series. i just wished they could have elaborated more on his character. This work of yours is so good, that it enriches what we do know about Josef.

A Good Read!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Now that is one of the sweetest stories about Josef I have read. Loved it.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This was a wonderful story. I'm glad I found it. Josef and Lucky were both there for Molly. What memories they shared. Lovely.
nightcap chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
How beautifully sad.

Josef is true to his word though and will be with Lucky when it's time.

Can any of us ask more of someone we love.

A wonderful story, Librarian7. Thank you!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Very nicely done. You just keep peeling Josef like an onion, a lovely, sexy as hell, vampire onion. He's such a softy when it comes to his freshies.

Ah, the last couple of paragraphs were sweet. That is so Lucky asking and so sweet of Josef to answer the way he did.

Good job.
AngstyBob chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was wonderful! I don't often venture into longer stories (I know this wasn't all that long, but long for my short attention span!), but in this case I'm glad I did! You had me laughing at the image of Josef's painted toenails, and crying at Joe giving Lucky the pictures. Wonderful story!

(By the way, I'm Barnabas from MLF, in case you didn't know)