Reviews for End of Days
suki chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Holy Moly! Since August was your last entry to this story. If you
do not wish to finish this story, would you possibly give it to someone else to
finish for you. Someone you trust. Because I would love to see the ending of
this story.
zatanna chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
what?! do not like c/a i'm a b/a person plus when did cordelia have a scar on her neck when buffy has that scar from angel. Angelus was upset when buffy wasn't in LA for him instead Faith. Since when did the rules don't apply for Cordy on the happiness curse and doesn't she have a better chance for a normal life than buffy. I like Doyle/Cordelia better. Plus it's even more wrong when Cordelia slept with Angel's son. Angel gave irish claddagh ring to Buffy and they had the forgotten day. Buffy and angel can always sense each other and the Season 8 Twilight comic
lone ruler chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
I love it please continue.
Avalonemyst chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Continue please?
BaDWolF89 chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
I really hope that you come back and update sometime!
Rowynne Crowley chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
You suckered me in, You! I do hope you plan on finishing this at some point. And I'd love to pick your brain re: the character observations that led you to this in the first place.
YuniX-2 chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
Oh my god this is so amazing. please finish this fic, I have to know what happens next! especially with Buffy and Spike. When is Buffy gonna own up to her feelings? Can't wait for more!
sarlovesoccer chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
Well, are you ever going to update? Because I really love this story, and all the charecters are in cannon, your just missing a few (Xander, Kenndey,ect). I realllllllllllly want you to update so please do it!
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Wow I can't wait to see where you go next with this story! Cordy I always kinda thought Angelus in bed might be hot, but then again I would love to have Booth/Angel/Angelus in my bed at the same time, I'd happily add Spike to the mix too. Can you imagine being the center of that much sexual tension WOW! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Renee 213 chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
I just found this story and I'm hooked.

There's just one thing that's confusing me when did Angelus claim Cordelia?

Was it in the Buffy series or the Angel series?

Please update as soon as you can.
Ending-Daley chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
Haa, haa I love Brennan's timing it's so bad. D

good one Cordy look what you've done.

That was a really good update i can't wait for the next one.
ashes at midnight chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
i'm curious as to what's gonna happen next!
dream-air chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
nice...
mendenbar chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
Glad to see this updated. Angelus is a little slow on the uptake there. He may be "soulless" with Angel supressed or whatever, but he has Cordy and that might be all he really needs. (And at the rate she is going, Buffy is going to deserve to be alone in the end.)
RowdyRomantic chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
So glad you updated so soon!

I really love this story!