Reviews for Absent
purplefern chapter 43 . 5/20/2014
So, I'm guessing that this little story has been dropped, since it hasn't been updated in years, but it was good. It amazed me how much story and emotion could be packed into only 100 words. Also, the idea of chibi LH. Why hasn't anyone thought of doing that? So, yeah, nice drabbles.
witchcat2012 chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
LOL!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Yes, very true to how Leatherhead feels. He wants to control his instincts, but after what has happened in the hands of Bishop, it's hard for him to control that. And in the new cartoon it's because of what happened with the Kraang. Nicely done on this chapter.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Ooh, very interesting start to this set of drabbles. Not much is known about LH's life before he became what he is, so it's awesome that you're filling in the blanks as such. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read more.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Linzerj chapter 43 . 3/31/2011
Huh...interesting...

I love these, by the way. I really hope you add more soon.
Linzerj chapter 41 . 3/31/2011
Haha - Leatherhead would be rich from tooth fairy money if he saved his teeth. And if the tooth fairy was actually real...I still pretend she is...even if I lost my baby teeth already. ;

Again - awesome job!
Linzerj chapter 40 . 3/31/2011
...I wonder what would happen if they did hibernate. They're mutants - would they come out of it naturally? Ah, whatever - awesome job on these!
Linzerj chapter 39 . 3/31/2011
Haha, poor LH and Don got beat up by an elderly woman. Haha...XD
Linzerj chapter 32 . 3/31/2011
Awwww...! This is so awesome - LH's getting some much needed love and attention! Awesome job on ALL of these - the ones with Renet actually made me laugh a bit.
Post Apocalyptia chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I loved these one-shots! They give such great insight to Leatherhead's personality and reactions.

I loved the chapters where LH was a child. There need to be more stories of him, both as a child and as an adult.

All in all, wonderful work!

PostApocalyptia
meganechan720 chapter 43 . 12/29/2010
This is awesome! I love Leatherhead. I'm glad you devoted this much time to him. I wonder if you'll continue this...
RubyDracoGirl chapter 43 . 9/27/2010
NAWWWW!

You can't end it there!

I CANNOT believe the lack of reviews this has recieved! it's really great! the one-shots were ALL extremely well-done. Il iked the way you did them, very small, but at the same time, containing either something very meaningful or comedy. _ i hope you continue this!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 43 . 7/14/2009
Quite a collection of wonderful drabbles and I can't wait to see the remaining 57 drabbles. I have to admit that I'm usually disappointed in the lack of Leatherhead love in this fandom as well. Some of your drabbles really made my heart go out to the poor big guy.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 43 . 6/4/2009
Wow, so there's gonna be more of these?

And what kind of words will you be using?

Either way, you've got me hanging on here!
Tea-Cub chapter 29 . 2/25/2009
I CANNOT tell you how much joy I felt when I checked my email and found who-knows-how-many chapters of this story waiting to be read. The story-arc with Renet was clever - I've never actually had a chance to see those episodes, but I have an idea of what she's like - and it was really great, bringing together two of Don's close friends to work together.

These chapters with a young LH - wow! I am curious though; was he a child who grew physically and intellectually, or just intellectually? I remember in What a Croc!, from the contents of the flashback, that he seemed to be full-grown after being exposed to the mutagen, same as he is now. But I may be mistaken. They nurtured him and the idea isn't impossible. And these chapters are just too cute to criticise, especially the 'babies' question (poor Mortu!), the 'birthday' one and the parallel with the turtles in being kept out of sight. It shows their connection.

The ideas of LH's anger is very well-explored; the fact that it's been building up over time. The calm description is extremely bone-chilling and very eerie, showing what a danger LH's anger is. The language is very impressive.

So please continue; this just made my day!