Reviews for Birthday
Am chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Amazing!
SkyeBlue1000 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
That was amazing! I absolutely loved it! Keep writing cause your amazing!
QueenCelina33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this story! this is just so beautiful; too beautiful for words. the idea of Anakin giving Padme' that drawing so long ago, then Luke having it, it's just so beautiful. Good job!
Lady Neeva chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great story. You did really good in describing Padme. But I think Leia looks more like her dad...
Lolita chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I LOVED IT!

it was wonderful

congratulations :):)
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So sweet. And I don't know if the powers that be planned this or what, but the ad at the bottom is that of a Star Wars thingy. Dude. And yeah, I wish there had been some kind of closure for what Luke & Leia knew of their mom.
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
great story!
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Cute!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh that's so good! I loved it, it was very clever and so romantic. And Luke finally figured it out! lol Nice work!
sodorland chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This is a nice little piece showing warm affection between A/P and linking Luke to his parents. For a none native English speaker, you write amazingly well. I know how hard it is...because I have the first hand experience...English is my second language as well. The paragraph after "A sigh" was a bit difficult to understand, but the rest of the writing flow beautifully. Keep writing. A/P stories are my favorite.
ILDV chapter 1 . 10/27/2008