Reviews for Temptation
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
This is very good. So nice that I had to read it twice! Wonderful mix/balance of affectionate, fun, and hot. Excellent buildup to the final scene. I like the tentativeness you gave both characters. Many of these fanfics have one or both turning abruptly into wanton nymphos- but your spin is believeable and (IMHO) true to the characters. And yet still wonderfully steamy.

I'm not even gonna admit how many of these fanfics I've read, but it's a LOT- this is one of the very best. Thank you for sharing. Please write more.
Matryoshkayaoi chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Please write a sequel its so interesting
meowcowardlylion chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
More please! This is my favorite Soubi x Ritsuka fanfic.
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
XD These are so cute! I love the one about Ritsuka stealing Soubi's shirt- that guy smell's the best!

3 Thanks for writing
vampirebooklover chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
All I can say is awwwwwwwwwww!
Tamer Lorika chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
o_o I cannot fully express how much I feel for this fic. I mean... it was...

777angeloflove chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS GREAT! EVERY SINGEL LITTLE THING ABOUT ALL OF THE DIFERENT TEMPTATIONS WAS AWESOME! XD
blaqkXIII chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
THAT. WAS. GREAT!

*drool* (because is it even possible for girls to get nosebleeds? or anyone for that matter? i've only ever seen it in manga...)
blaqkXIII chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
O.o holy crap! he ruined a perfectly good leather glove!

and he's practically stealing from soubi, too!

...whatever. it makes for great fangirl fodder!
blaqkXIII chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
wow...math class is just like conductive to...thoughts like that. Personally, that's where i reminisce about fanfics...ones like this, specifically!

great writing!
Greensl33ves chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
I don't think the pillow is creepy at all; I think it's very appropriate for the situation (considering) and really telling about the characters. Ritsuka's shyness, Soubi's conscience...and kinks. I thought this was a great chapter. Plus your drunk Ritsuka is adorable, lol.

So...not creepy, no. In my opinion. Which on the subject of creepy probably does not count for much? But my alarm bells didn't go off, so I say good job, tally-ho carry on! Maybe... the temptations they feel after this whole scene when they are sober? Or the 'I can't make him lose his ears so young' sorts of temptations?
Greensl33ves chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
This story is making me giggle so much :D Believe it or not, I don't read much fan fiction, but I'm really liking this piece. The lingere shop story reminded me of buying collars for my 'dog'...it's for cosplay, but not exactly something I want to admit to the sales clerk XD Plus, I now have an absolutely terrible urge to write a chapter called "big bad wolf."
MySweetShadowScar chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
wow, yay. I love drabbles. I'd be all 4 a continuation of this one, or a new one, whichever, so long as it has our two favorite characters in it and together xD so cute.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Well if you right a drabble about Yayoi-kun it might be time for a new one.
Nori-239 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
ooh! please don't end it just yet T_T

I wanted to read about ritsuka finding the outfits Soubi bought and giving him a show.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »