Reviews for Our Deepest Fears
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great job as always.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
yaaay! Brotherly bonding at the end :3

Normally you just see Brother-Sister bonding in Sand Sib fics. Anyways, this was really cool :D The spider part creeped me out the most, even though I'm not really scared of spiders. Poor Gaara. He had a hard time with Yashamaru.

Anyways, nice job!
HimekoUchia chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my god... I'm gonna have nightmares tonight! But awesome story though! I like Kankuro being the caring older brother, Temari being the smart and brave sister and Gaara being... Gaara.

Keep up the good work!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved it, you did a great job. very well written
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This was amazing. I love how you pulled each of the siblings greatest fear and played on it. It was well written. I couldn't tear myself away from it.
Shad0w blossom chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i liked the story alot an i loved that episode of buffy my mom has it on dvd lol
lalalalalala chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
good story, very good for Halloween, but when are you going to update the other stories? You did promise, you know.
BMT and SuperMoose chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Poor Sand Sibs, they have so much emotional baggage. Very nice story.

~SuperMoose
Tammy chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I love it. Their greatest fears really fit with the characters, and I like how you used their deceased relatives to bring them out. Kankuro reaching out to Gaara was very sweet. It was also nice to see him seek his younger brother out at the end and how Gaara seemed concerned when he told him about his illusion. They're really coming together and bonding as brothers.
Sandshinobi00 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Aww! Love this! I always enjoy your fics! This was awesome! Great job as always!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Great job as always! I hope things go all right with the contest on dA and this was a great Halloween scare! The part of the decaying Kazekage really got to me and I cringed as you described how the maggots squeezed out of his mouth. BLEH!

Great bonding and I like how you played all their fears and the idea that someone would try to do that, even though it's bad. The ending with Temari fighting Shikamaru like that is super hilarious and I like how she revealed the first cicle, "I'm just warming up!"
ambudaff chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I'm a fan of your stories, I even 'alert' your stories. But I never review, because my English is not good :P

But this one, I have to write a review :)

I didn't watch Buffy so I didn't know the episode this story base on, but I love Harry Potter, and I feel the Sand siblings were facing Boggarts :P Your descriptions are so good, you can view Gaara from the inside so much. And Kankurou, you can describe him so well.

And I love all your stories so much!

Btw, in this story, you said that:

The doorkeeper was an elderly man with steel grey hair and overly wide eyes, as though he were permanently frightened senseless. “That’ll be 300 yen per person...

I think in Naruto-verse, they used Ryo, not yen? CMIIW
ravenrulz-224 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
One word: Amazing. I loved it. You're good at scary stories. Write another one sometime!
Edlama chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Wow, that seriously gave me the creeps!

But that was a great story! I always wanted Temari to fight a zombie!Karura and Gaara a zombie!Kazekage... it was nearly the case!

Wonderful job as usual!
Gabwr chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Great story. That was one of my favorite Buffy episodes. Very original idea.