Reviews for MADE
narutofreak23 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Don't feel bad I can only lift 45 at most. Noooooo, not GaaHina! :( You should really continue this story, it's interesting! :) :p
Butlikeewlawlz chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
ohemgee tht was awsum! haha i was laughing my butt off wen i tried thinking of Sasuke wearing a leotard...hilarious.

I'm luvin the story! its so interesting i mean ur the only author ever to think of sumthin like tht haha cant wait 4 the update!
amaranteotaku chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
What? Gaara and Hinata? No, it can't beeeee!

And Orochimaru, damn of course he'd come in and get all bothered and hot about sweaty boys... xD

Love it, update now or I shall roast you.
amaranteotaku chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I don't know what you mean by the whole the-jocks-are-the-almighty-epicness thing, 'cos that doesn't happen in my school nor any other school I know of, but this story sounds interesting. :3

I hope this motivates you to keep goin!
math music reading chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I'd love to help by being a beta if you're still writing this. The idea for this fic is new and I did ballet for several years. My only protest is that I'm a band geek and I don't appreciate Naruto's comment! Just kidding, my friends and I are proud of being band geeks and of being weird!
FlapJack Lover chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Update soon plz
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
plz update soon
ChibiEarth chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Update...quickly. :P
SMILEFREAKS chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh cool! Who knows what i am in high school...maybe just a anime/manga freak. But proud of it! Please update soon! Sasuke...wants to...be a ballerina...?
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
hahah wow
Estheriana chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
mybe oh come she has to end up with sasuke after all the trouble he will go trough to get her its only fair
Emmeline Creazil chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
aweh!so cool
mini moi chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
The second chapter is so funny with orochimaru like coach made . I like your fic.
Estheriana chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
interesting update soon
ChibiEarth chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Sasuke loves his Ballerina lessons. Update soon.