Reviews for What's Real and Going On Below
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
amazing!love it!
vickyhiphuggers chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
loved it ! Awesome story!
Jaclyn Parker chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Okay, I just had to tell you that this story made me cry. I don't know why since I was grinning like a lunatic for most of it, but the way you wrote them both was so real and so true that I was wiping tears off my cheeks. (Please note, the lunatic grin was still there among the tears LOL)

Beautiful story and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
somethingsdont chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I'm way late to this party but I just gotta say, I really enjoyed this. I think I've fallen in love with the clipped dialogue.

I loved your take on Calleigh's inner-most thoughts, how nothing was held back in terms of what you allowed us, the readers, to see. It was very well done, very real.

Anyway, great fic! Thanks for sharing.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was beautiful!
geekischic chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Very sweet, and very in character. Loved it. Great job! :)
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Great work. It seemed pretty in character as well. Everyone needs an Eric that'll come over and help them go to sleep. Wouldn't that be swell.
Lemon Green chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wonderful :). I'm fairly certain I'm in love with the last three paragraphs of the story (very nicely done), but my absolute favorite: "In the silence, she heard him breathe, felt the heat of their bodies gathering beneath the covers and it was somehow even more heartbreaking than the empty bed."

It's so tragic and beautiful hopeful, and I love it!
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This was so sweet. I love the idea of Calleigh calling Eric because she can't sleep, and without hesitation he gets up and goes over to her place, and crawls into bed with her. Beautiful.
silentdisco chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Another fic from you? YES YES YES! I can't tell you how much I adore your writing style. Your descriptions are so creative, yet easy to understand. It's excellent writing that isn't too dense or overwhelming. You always manage to make Eric and Calleigh VERY much in character, which is no easy feat. I also love how you got a nice little mention of sexytime in there- it was perfect the way it added to the story and made it more interesting, but didn't take away from the cuteness factor. I can't wait to read more from you!
caligurl93 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw that was cute update more soon
Scottylass chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
yes,yes,yes,yes,yes! If only we could have this scene on the show. You rock!
Jessica237 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Aww, this was adorable. :D You can never go wrong with EC fluff, especially if it's EC fluff with just the right touch of angst! And, as a double-shipper, I did enjoy the few Jake mentions, heh. But not nearly as much as I enjoyed Calleigh imagining what Eric would be like in bed, heh. ;)

I love how Eric just immediately hops out of bed and comes over to her place, because you know canon Eric would do exactly the same thing for her, aww. So sweet. And just the mental image of them both in her bed, just cuddling...perfection! :D

I loved this. Great job! :D
JaydenBell chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Hm, it's after 3:30 AM, and I'm reading a story about a woman who can't sleep...

I'm pretty sure if I had Eric Delko in his little scuba jammies (that KILLED me by the way, I'm a scuba diver), I'd be sleeping much more soundly. And be as content as Calleigh was finally able to find herself.

That was really sweet. Made my heart melt for the two of them.
TrishOrton chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This was a very sweet story. I enjoyed it alot _