Reviews for End of All
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Lovely- really, really gorgeous!
Hotaru Nakama chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Words cannot express how much I love this fic. I came looking for Bastien/Atreyu fiction, and this is just what the doctor ordered! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Please write more with this pairing!
MCD chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw... that was so cute!
LittleBlackLily chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was a really heartwarming story.

I liked how you pictured the bond between them, and also the differences, the uncertainty, and hopefulness of Bastien - he's so like many of us - trying to stop the time.

But Atreyu's right, it's not worth it - um and I'm so glad, they are there for eachother - as friends, or as a bit more, I don't really care (actually I could see there a beautifuly romance as they turn a bit older)

to sum it up: I adore this fic.

Now I'm off to check your other fics.

and I would be so happy to see more about them :)
601238 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
bwah this was cute
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I REALLY like this so far! It really brought out the increasingly strong bond and friendship between Atreyu and Bastian! U

This was VERY well written, and I love the basis for this...the 'stopping things'... Atreyu's confusion about 'the end' is hilarious! _

Rock on! This was absolutely beautiful! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)

P.S.- PLEASE write more Neverending Story fics! You're the best writer I've found for this fandom, and I am increasingly deprived of fanfictions for my beloved NES! Thank you! *U*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this is kind of totally the best thing ever. much, much adoration.
Oximore chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OMFG! I'm not the only one who saw Atreyu/Bastien in this movie! Thank God! XD
Fedia chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Awesome. I read the book and saw the first movie a couple of years ago and fell in love with Atreyu.

And yeah. There were homosexual undertones there. What with Bastian and Atreyu holding hands without noticing?

Love how you just implied, just the way Ende did. Beautiful
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
*flops*

Okay, wow. Just...WOW.
prinkism chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
-happy sigh-

I've never seen Neverending Story fiction here, though I have looked.

This is so sweet. Wonderful job.