Reviews for Open and Shut
deweydell25 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Loved this! Thanks for posting such a great story.
voicegrl chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hi! Great story. I used to write 10/Martha fic a while back and I just got into reading again. Great story! I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
nicew chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was one of the first fan fics I ever read (a few years ago). I'm glad to have found it again!
SimplySinful21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
that was wonderful! And how you made the Doctor feel Martha's pain in the beginning, pure vengance!

4rm da blk chick$$$
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Another brill~
Ona Ralgold chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Sha! 'Sbrilliant. Although I was a bit grumpy with the formatting failure. Things are just easier to read spaced out. But this was still good, regardless of the system fail. Cutesy and fluffy.
QuiteTheBadWolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow that was good. I actually cried and i never cry. Really loved this story.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh this made me cry and laugh and just a whole roller coaster of emotions.

One question. How did Martha's family take her running off with the Doctor?

Thanks for writing.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Brilliant and sassy and just YAYNESS! Jack was a lovely touch, and flirty and delicious as Martha and her very own DoctorDoctor.

Great work, marvellous story. Keep writing!
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
What a gorgeous fic. Completely brilliant and absolutely perfect. Love every single thing about it. I felt so bad for the Doctor I cried with him and was so joyful when he and Martha got their happy ending. I received a message from doctorwhorules17 from YouTube. She was commenting how in this fic you said you were having writers block concerning you fic “In the Eyes of Eternity” and that she was going to send you some ideas, also if I could do the same. I do have some ideas and I will send them to you once they are in order. Unless you don’t want me too then I won’t. This fic is definitely one of you best, absolutely pure genius.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was the SWEETNESS! keep on truckin, coz that was great! gimmee more! The TenHausen By Proxy Vampire demands it!
being-me-the-real-me chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
i fink the doctor shud put some mood music on and then he shud get really close to her and then the tardis suhd crash and he shud be on top of her and she shud say " well this is a bit... *award". luv it keep it up lv mrs-physic's.-x-x- * can't spell! to many WKDS had 13 already and it's only 12.30
forestwife chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aww, this was cute... I do like happy endings! (and I like that Jack was in it! yay!) Would have been even better though if the lines had been split up a little more - it would make it a lot easier to read!
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aww! Squeal! My response to all things fluff. Brilliant, you've made me go high pitched in delight.