Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
RazieLynn chapter 22 . 7/2
I was just going through old stories when I found this one. I just wanted to let you know, while I tend to avoid the duplicate doctor stories, I absolutely love this one. I am sad that I didn't see a follow up story on your account since you set it up so nicely.
Kiorru-dono chapter 22 . 6/22
Wait... Where's the rest?
I cried when he kept shifting regenerations :(((
But is home the other universe? With her mom? What is it D"8
I want more *cries
GingerRomana chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Are you ever going to write a sequel to this story? It was fantastic!
Hazelmist chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
I LOVE this story. I can't get over how beautiful it is. Their relationship wasn't all sunshine and daisies from the beginning like most fics. I liked watching how the Doctor slowly adjusted to being human and how Rose grew to love him. Everything about this fic is perfect. The part where he admits to needing glasses, how he starts working at Torchwood, the first time he's drunk when they feel the world turning, the adrenaline kiss, and then their first time together when they join minds. And then you go and throw in the whole missing time and reveal the Doctor is dying. I was more angry than Rose when the Doctor told us the truth and I thought for sure that you had a cure in mind, but there wasn't one. By that time you had Rose and the Doctor make up with the psychic firework show I was back in love with them all over again. When he starts forgetting her name, and returning to his earlier personalities my heart broke, especially when early 10 showed up and she let him into her head. I love how they love each other so much that they devote all their spare time to trying desperately to make the other happier. He gives her a way back to the Timelord Doctor she's still mad at but decides to go to in the end. I can't believe you killed him off but it felt right. AND YOU DIDN'T even show the reunion that supposedly is happening in the future! I like how you leave it open but I still wish you had given us just a teeny bit more. The ending is so sad but you give us hope. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this. I can't wait to read more of your writing!
TheDreamerOfWorlds chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Oh dear god. I'm stuck between declaring this story one of the greatest evils of all time or the most touching fanfic ever. Actually, I'll settle on both. The ending is so perfect, and part of me wants to know what happens next and another part thinks that this us the best possible ending. Congratulations on successfully breaking my heart.
mad en chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
I just finished this last night over at Teaspoon, but couldn't figure out how to leave a review there, so searched around looking for where else you may have an archive! I just wanted to say that it was one of the most heart-wrenching stories in any fandom I've ever read and so beautifully written! I went in expecting angst from your intro, but it was the first fic to ever address what had lurked in the back of my mind as a nagging suspicion of what could happen to a Part-Human Timelord, and it totally took me by surprise and pretty much wrecked me, as good, realistic fiction can do. It was just absolutely beautiful, and I hope you are still writing, because you are amazing. I saw so many other reviews that were so much more eloquent than I can be at this moment, but all I can add is "Well done."
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
Way to make me cry. ;_;
edf-k chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Oh my gosh, I haven't cried over a fanfiction chapter in a long time. Very realistically written and just beautiful. Thank you so very much for sharing this story, I have very much enjoyed the ride you've taken us on.
dietgreentea chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
that was beautiful and it actually made me cry. I'm going to go pick up the broken pieces of my heart off the floor now
Zetta chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Just finished reading this and it's a good thing I know how to type because I'm crying so hard I can't see the keyboard. Loved the start with the slowly evolving relationship, loved the happy bits in the middle, and am still teary over him being dead. Lovely job.
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
This was simultaneously one of the most realistic and heart(s) breaking Journey's End follow up I have ever read. Never has the category "Romance/Angst" been more apropros her than in any other story I have read.

Will there be a sequel? And will it, I pray, NOT be an AU where Rose somehow becomes River?

Either way, I loved this story, and take this like the compliment it is when I say that this happy-ending junkie is putting this story on her favorites.

This was wonderful from the first page to the last.

L8r

SAT
Alice Song chapter 22 . 1/13/2014
This was just so freaking amazing. I'm heart broken and sobbing and...guh, no words to describe how this story effected me. Just, thank you so much.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
LOVE the Princess Bride reference! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Great Chapter! It was really unexpected and completely believable, well done! Love the story by the way but this chapter just stand out
Ivichan chapter 22 . 10/3/2013
Gracias, eres una gran escritora. Este es mi primer fic sobre Dr Who que leo y fue magnifico. Es dolorosamente dulce en cada uno de sus capitulos.
Espero que este fandom siga creciendo en mi corazón, pues recién ahora estoy por empezar la serie de Tv con muchas expectativas. Espero que encuentre muchos fic como el tuyo. Abrazos.