Reviews for Ten Secrets Mori Will Never Tell
HipsterL chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
The first nine were bitter sweet and made me smile or feel sympathy, but that last one made me cry a bit TTTT. Awesome one shot. Seriously, good work! No one, it seems, actually takes the time to take a
Gideon Moriattis chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
"...seventy pounds of fearsome, distracting, iron-hard chatterbox power."
This just made my day
Pocky Pox chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Super cute story. At first I actually found Mori quite a bore, but even before reading this I started to see past his blank face. He's also very hot, especially when he's shirtless – but my favourites are actually Honey and the twins. :) Although this little fic made me love Mori even more. I love his relationship (friendship) with Mitsukuni.
samasbananas chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was hilarious! This was the first thing I ever read on , before I even had my account! :D
loading chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
... Headcanon Aquired.

Save to brain forever?

Yes, please.

Comments?

This happens to be the best Mori-fic ever. Be proud.
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awww... Mori sews! I support Sewing! This is a great story. Your captured Mori's thoughts perfectly and these are the kind of secrets I can picture Mori keeping (Or telling to Hunny) I love this, great job! -3-
cloudymagnolia chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This story is excellent. I really enjoyed reading it, especially since there are so few stories that really examine Mori's character. You did a nice job with it; he seemed in character even with so little canon to go off of. It was also really well organized. The last "secret" came as a surprise.
SilentlyDoomed chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i love mori and hunny. this is so cute.
HIxYOUxARExREADINGxTHIS chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
this is cute, and very well written. i love it. and Mori, haha :D
Matariki chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Beautiful writing! I love it! It displays the characters' personalities with great depth and, in a very interesting way.

I'm not sure that I understand #10 however.. Can anyone explain for me? Thanks! x
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw! This was so gorgeous! I loved it. Really, really great work. Totally bitchin' (which means 'awesome' in 60s surfer).

Good job!
Rusting Roses chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Absolutely lovely! It was a cute, well-written piece!
rib chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
: Aw.
FreeVirtualHugs chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
oh wow this is so good i absolutely loved it! i cannot tell you how perfect this is, i really cant. the bit about Haruhi was perfect and protecting Tamaki was a clever idea. the 'i love you' thing was absolutely gorgeous and i read it over and ove3r again. I'm not interpreting it as Yaoi tho, just friendship love :)

I'm adding this to my favs and i am reading it again!
marblepanda chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love the insight. My favorite part is secret 7, with everyone protecting Tamaki. Especially the part with Kyouya being on constant guard. That sentence fit very well.