Reviews for Ten Secrets Mori Will Never Tell
Mao chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Excellent. I just don't get the part about Kyouya. Like what's up with the man? And the bruise on Tamaki's arm? Is the man meant to be Kyouya? I'm so lost
HipsterL chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
The first nine were bitter sweet and made me smile or feel sympathy, but that last one made me cry a bit TTTT. Awesome one shot. Seriously, good work! No one, it seems, actually takes the time to take a
Gideon Moriattis chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
"...seventy pounds of fearsome, distracting, iron-hard chatterbox power."
This just made my day
Pocky Pox chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Super cute story. At first I actually found Mori quite a bore, but even before reading this I started to see past his blank face. He's also very hot, especially when he's shirtless – but my favourites are actually Honey and the twins. :) Although this little fic made me love Mori even more. I love his relationship (friendship) with Mitsukuni.
samasbananas chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was hilarious! This was the first thing I ever read on , before I even had my account! :D
loading chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
... Headcanon Aquired.

Save to brain forever?

Yes, please.

Comments?

This happens to be the best Mori-fic ever. Be proud.
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awww... Mori sews! I support Sewing! This is a great story. Your captured Mori's thoughts perfectly and these are the kind of secrets I can picture Mori keeping (Or telling to Hunny) I love this, great job! -3-
cloudymagnolia chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This story is excellent. I really enjoyed reading it, especially since there are so few stories that really examine Mori's character. You did a nice job with it; he seemed in character even with so little canon to go off of. It was also really well organized. The last "secret" came as a surprise.
SilentlyDoomed chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i love mori and hunny. this is so cute.
11111111111101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
this is cute, and very well written. i love it. and Mori, haha :D
Matariki chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Beautiful writing! I love it! It displays the characters' personalities with great depth and, in a very interesting way.

I'm not sure that I understand #10 however.. Can anyone explain for me? Thanks! x
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw! This was so gorgeous! I loved it. Really, really great work. Totally bitchin' (which means 'awesome' in 60s surfer).

Good job!
Rusting Roses chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Absolutely lovely! It was a cute, well-written piece!
rib chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
: Aw.
FreeVirtualHugs chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
oh wow this is so good i absolutely loved it! i cannot tell you how perfect this is, i really cant. the bit about Haruhi was perfect and protecting Tamaki was a clever idea. the 'i love you' thing was absolutely gorgeous and i read it over and ove3r again. I'm not interpreting it as Yaoi tho, just friendship love :)

I'm adding this to my favs and i am reading it again!