Reviews for First Impressions
FleurdeLysff chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Hi, just found your story and love it but noticed that you haven't updated in a while and was wondering if you had any plans to do so soon.
allyandmax chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
ahhh update this lovely story!
All Star Ellie chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Hey

I am actually loving this, Pride & Prejudice is a favourite of mine and the way you have apapted this is brilliant!

I really look forward to reading the rest of this and seeing Lord Edward come back to Bella. You haven't updated in a while but I really hope you continue with this story it truly is great.
ConfusionPixie chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
sounds good!
Brittz303 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
It's a shame that you haven't updated in so long. This story is really quite good. I do hope that you continue it.
lil.angel.on.earth chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
you should really continue this piece of work. it's beautifully done
FreeFlyingPhoenix chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
this story is amazing! you should continue it as soon as possible...PLEASE!
LeahTheWeary chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit here. I think it's a wonderful story so far. You could do the "Jacob" thing and bring in a possible second love interest. I don't know. Maybe Isabella hears that Lord Masen has found a new love and has married, for it to only be a lie to discourage her from pursuing him (by his parents maybe). So she gives up all hope and just stoops to being with James. Eww. Anyway. Hope you keep it coming!
LeahTheWeary chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Perfect! Some "romantic" tension but not too much! I really, really hope you keep it going!
LeahTheWeary chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I thought it was very well introduced. I really feel as if I'm in that timeframe. I certainly hope you continue on with this story. I see there are only 4 chapters.
pen2paper93 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Love the story!

It's so good.

Please please please update soon.

I love it so much, It is awesme.
vampiregirl615 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
please, u must continue, this is my new favorite story!
TheMusiicJunkiie chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Omg please keep it up and keep writing i love it
flower123 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
really hope james doesn't cause problems but i just know he will!so sad edwards leaving but its like new moon almost!hope he will be able to write to her!update soon
MsKittyCullen chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Well, I'm glad to see there are no awful references to the Taylor Swift song. [;

This story is really interesting and addictive. You have done a great job!

So is James the Mr Collins character or Mr Wickham? Personally he comes across to me as Mr Collins, but I might have gotten it wrong.

Will Angela have any love interests in your story?

I know she is like the servant, but I think it would be nice to have a slight side story.

Something scandelous she crack off to, maybe someone who try and steal Bellas affections for Edward and a load of drama could crack off (:

Anyway, I can't wait for you to update it all looks very promising

x