Reviews for Let Me In
SquintandProud-x chapter 23 . 12/23/2008
YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY!

Buffy and Angel are getting married. You have made me, being an ultimate B/A shipper, very happy about this! I think the reactions were perfect - I could just see Xander walking out and Willow start babbling about wedding ideas.

Haha. Loved the ...

"Apocalypse ahoy," announced Xander. "Oz owes me ten bucks."

I could see that happening. Wow, you have to love Xander. And Oz ... he is such a sweetie, I prefered him more much than Tara.

Hope you have fun during your time at home.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

x
Taaroko chapter 23 . 12/22/2008
I liked the bloodlust conversation. It was actually addressing the subtext of almost all vampire lore, and you managed to pull it off in such a way that didn't make Buffy come across as a disturbed masochist. And I agree with her: that growly sound is deeply attractive. Squee! They're engaged! Wow, I really wasn't expecting that, but it's definitely of the happy. The other, much less pleasant shoe did drop rather resoundingly, though. How typical of the Council, and I'm less confident than Willow that Daemonis' plan to stop them is useless (and the nature of it terrifies me, like mass Dementor action or something). Loved the bit about Xander and Oz betting on whether this meeting would touch on an impending apocalypse. The reactions to the engagement announcement were all spot on. I hope Xander doesn't stay a jerk about it for too long. Thank goodness for Willow. Especially with this chapter's demon encounter, I keep being really scared for the safety of the characters, so I hope they'll get rid of Daemonis soon. Merry (somewhat less early) Christmas!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 22 . 12/16/2008
cool
Glorificus 001 chapter 22 . 12/16/2008
Chapter name is so right - Cute Overload hehe it definately was on the Buffy/Angel bits - loved this chapter, can't wait for the next ]
Taaroko chapter 22 . 12/16/2008
Yay for the, er, extreme non-angst in Buffy/Angel-land! They were so adorable, and with the glowing. Buffy's need for him to be there when she woke up. That was powerful. The diary-stealing and tickling bit was fun-and definitely refreshing, coming from Angel. Hee. I completely agree with Willow about the sheer cuteness of the Moisipi spirit. What a nifty concept. And Willow pulling Buffy away to insist on ice cream and gushing about their respective boyfriends later was just awesome. She would definitely do that. Anya's failure to understand the concept of proper cuteness appreciation was hysterical. The Xander-perspective of the last scene with Oz before they found Spike was deeply amusing. I doubt Spike'll be happy when he finds out what they're actually planning, but the odds against him figuring it out on his own are not small. *snigger*
Kissin Concern chapter 21 . 12/15/2008
Great forward to more soon.
Maverick500 chapter 21 . 12/14/2008
Excellent chapter Will Spike be in anymore of the story
ba2006 chapter 21 . 12/13/2008
cool cant wait for the next chapter
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 21 . 12/13/2008
cool
Taaroko chapter 21 . 12/13/2008
Had to take a few minutes to bask in the awesomeness of the update. But yeah, reviewing now. Willow rambling at wolf-Oz (with complimentary peanuts) was adorable and perfectly Willow. The headway Oz was making with his lycanthropy was quite true to this universe, and I appreciated that (I kinda might have bent those rules a little in my own story, so I'll definitely give you points for avoiding doing so). I liked Giles' observations of how well Wesley and Angel have gotten to know each other. It's certainly a different situation than the one Wesley presented the last time he was in Sunnydale. I agree with Angel in his approval of the Church actually taking a stance, even if they're opting to play Switzerland (which I might also agree with). And their reasoning was certainly appropriate, considering what they are. As always in this story, I loved the Buffy/Angel interaction. The part when they looked back on the conversation leading up to their first kiss was deeply amusing, and the scene as a whole hit pretty much every note it needed to (and then some, particularly with Buffy's last lines) to justify those last two paragraphs and what in all likelihood lies beyond them.
BrandiIndigo chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
Fantastic update. I loved it and as always I can't wait to read more.
Maverick500 chapter 20 . 12/9/2008
Excellent chapter
Kissin Concern chapter 20 . 12/9/2008
Great update. Action packed story. Love how Angel is taking charge and not being a doormat.
Taaroko chapter 20 . 12/8/2008
Okay, you outdid yourself beyond all reason with this one. Seriously. Send it to Joss. You would floor him with your awesomeness. This chapter was more fascinating to read than a good portion of the episodes are to watch, and you accomplished that with neither music nor actual images (though the mental ones it conjured pretty much did the trick there). Spike's gleeful verbal abuse of everyone was just as delightfully remorseless as it was on the show. Daemonis' backstory was chillingly enthralling. Also, I finally made the connection (whether you put it in there on purpose or not) about the names juxtaposition with the two ensouled (or formerly ensouled) vampires: Angel vs. Demon. That's just awesome. And that the idea of turning Buffy had both occurred and on some dark level *appealed* to Angel was disturbing in an oddly alluring way (so, basically, you had me identifying with Angel there, which, for that concept, is impressive). I was horrified to read that Daemonis knows about their plan (brilliant twist), and surprised (but impressed) by Angel's reaction to this revelation. As Giles realized, of course Angel knows what Daemonis will do with this knowledge, and consequently, his solution (temporary or not) makes perfect sense in the kind of way that I never would have thought of until he did. I still don't really want them to cast a spell like that, and making it public will likely steepen the odds against the nay vote, but at this point, I'm a much bigger fan of that than everyone getting massacred by Daemonis and his minions. And, of course, the ending. Buffy's rant was deeply amusing, and that side remark in the narration about "living daylights" being antithetical to Angel was hysterical. So glad to see the end of their angst (on this subject, at any rate), and I completely believed Angel's Riley vs. Xander point. The callback to the "Killed by Death" hospital scene was a great touch that I definitely wouldn't have expected, as was his indignation at Riley thinking Buffy would have cheated and carelessly released Angelus. Another line that definitely had me was "I can love you and think straight at the same time. And so can Xander." Especially for the inclusions of Xander, in fact. Overall, wow. A lot. Probably even enough to float me merrily through my last finals tomorrow, and for that, I thank you.
ba2006 chapter 20 . 12/8/2008
awesome fic i love BA together cant wait to read more :)
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »