Reviews for Let Me In
MacKenzie Creations chapter 28 . 1/24/2009
Hi, I just found Let Me In and I have been reading it the past couple of days and I love what you have so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!

{{hugs}}

Mac
ba2006 chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
cool chapter cant wait for the next one :) BA forever
melody's muse chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
The whole picture thing with Oz was cute. I think maybe that could have been some commercial years ago, but i'm not sure! But it was great :) And YAY, THE WEDDING HAPPENED! That fills me with such joy:) Of course, that being said, I had a feeling that if something didn't ruin the wedding, then something was bound to ruin the honeymoon. Let's hope Buffy and Angel can quickly kick some apocalypse-happy vampire butt so they can continue with their weekend alone (that they so deserve!) great chapter! :)
Taaroko chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
Hi, me again. I just wanted to spaz because I think I just realized something major that the Scoobies did not. The vamps didn't mean Cordy and Wes, did they? Because that line about needing the other one to control her really doesn't make sense for those two. This is so awesome because, apart from being a wicked excellent twist, it'll bring one of my favorite characters back. I've been so hoping that you would write her (well, aside from the drug hallucination cameo). *dances in giddy yet fearful anticipation*
ashes at midnight chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
Hey.

Just wanted to say this is proberbly my fav buffy fanfic! I think you are a very good writer, so keep it up!

I'll be watching for new updates! please, can they be soon! :P

i just wanted to say i love father tom! i was a bit suspiscios of him up until the lake scene. there was just someting about him!

I loved angel's talk with xander when he asked him to be his best man. i thought it was cute! :P

oh! also i have a bit of an idea about the Angelus's seer thingy. i'm not gonna mention it in case you want it to be a twist. But if i'm right i'll mention it :)

it was just something i thought about.

oh one thing i was looking forward too but havent seen. i want to see spiky go all "no, what have i done!" and start crying like a baby! *is evil*

update soon? please!
faelyn leaf chapter 28 . 1/22/2009
"It's the end of the world as we know it ... and I feel fine."

Heh. Buffy-Penance. *grin* And also, I think spending a few centuries in Hell counts, too. Wonder if he talked to Father Tom about that.

Lovely descriptions of the wedding party and photos. So perfectly Oz, so entirely what Buffy and Angel are all about. I really could picture exactly how they would look. I'm so, so glad you brought up the dream from season three. I had hoped you would.

Definitely some residual fear, and I liked how you mentioned it. Giles, Xander and probably even from Father Tom himself. I forgot to mention, I was actually suspicious of him up until the lake scene.

And Willow was so very, very Willow. Trying to make everyone happy, and blaming herself for not getting every detail perfect. Definitely her tragic flaw.

Strangely enough, I think Angelus would be really, really bored with nothing but pliant humans around. I'm certain he'd have a blast for the first few days, but the novelty would get thin very, very quickly. There's nothing he likes more than a challenge, after all. I mean sure, suck the world into Hell (which I've always secretly believed was a punishment for Buffy for either making him feel human, liking the souled version more or both), but I don't think he had a plan for after. He loves his grand, visionary plans, but he's always short on the follow through.

Too bad Buffy and Angel won't get their honeymoon. They need it - but the story is rated Teen. ;) :D

Another wonderful installment.

-fae-
Taaroko chapter 28 . 1/22/2009
Eep! That is frankly terrifying. But backtracking now. The wedding was excellent. And it actually happened! Squee! I loved the bit about how Angel has an unconscious habit of checking her vitals. Tara's gift was pretty much the sweetest thing ever. And Oz the photographer was wonderful, and his dedicated thoroughness was adorable. Thank goodness for Willow being scatterbrained enough to need to go back to the Magic Box. Because, once again, holy CRAP. The universal Dementor's Kiss spell was evil enough as a concept, but now that they're actually going to put it into action? So much scary! And I am deeply concerned for the well-being of Cordy and Wes. I was intrigued, though, by Angel's musings about whether Angelus would even bother to hurt Buffy if she couldn't care about it. Because that *would* pretty much take all the fun out of it. In a soulless world, Angelus would undoubtedly be bored and frustrated. Which makes me wonder if he'd fight for everyone's souls just so he'd have people to torment again. Not that I really want that to be necessary... Heh. Oh, dear. At this point, I think resoundingly kicking Daemonis' butt (and Darla's) is very much in order. By the way, this story keeps getting more awesome, and I keep being surprised by that because I stopped thinking that it was even possible several degrees of awesome ago.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 27 . 1/19/2009
Oh Giles, he really must learn not to jynx things. Please update again soon.
ba2006 chapter 27 . 1/18/2009
This story rocks :) BA forever
faelyn leaf chapter 27 . 1/18/2009
I love this story, I really, really do. The only reason I haven't reviewed so far is that it would have mostly been rabid fangirl squeals. :P

I cannot believe you write so fast! Amazing. I had thought you'd written the story in advance of posting.

At first I was worried that Father Tom was evil, but I'm so glad to see he's not. Brilliant original character. As is Sippy - I keep imagining it to be a pink Hello Kitty. So cute!

I love the themes you're using. Angel's redemption at the hands of Buffy - not, she's not a god, but she's always been holy to him, I think. His sacrament and alter of devotion. Also, of course, forgiveness, atonement, and penance.

I never thought that REM was so Buffy and Angel, either. You have me digging out my old CDs now, so thanks for that.

You've captured the characters so perfectly, and gotten the angst, sweetness and humour of the show down.

And the bloodplay. Um, wow. Those were some really, really hot scenes. As big as I am a B/A shipper, I have never read or seen it done so well. Quite the contrary, usually it's done so poorly that it squicks me, but you've caught the inherent Angel-ness of it down. The struggle between his nature as a vampire, and his desire to be human adds such a level of emotion and, well, heat to it.

And of course, the eye-sex staring between Buffy and Angel. I don't think there's really anything else to call it. I'm glad no one else figured it out - Cordy'd probably never feel clean again. Or Xander for that matter.

Thanks for such a wonderful, developed fic.

-fae-
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 27 . 1/18/2009
cool
melody's muse chapter 27 . 1/17/2009
oh no...i'm starting to get a little nervous now...oh Giles, why did you have to say that nothing will go wrong? Now something's going to go wrong! Well...guess I'll have to wait and see. Oh and I like the whole thing with the blood...kind of sneaky of Buffy to do that ;) great chapter :)
Taaroko chapter 27 . 1/17/2009
Ack! Why did he say it? Giles should know better! Nothing good EVER comes of any phrasing to the effect of "nothing at all will go wrong". Cordy's line to Gunn about his axe not matching his jacket was excellent. Even if she wasn't awesome, which she is, it'd be worth having her around just for those kinds of comments. Xander meeting Gunn was amusing. I'm glad Angel's all better from exposure to holy lake now. Ouch. I'm also glad that Buffy had been drinking wine already when she put blood in his, because I can't see clearheaded Buffy ever actually doing that (though I wouldn't put it past her to think about it). Angel's reaction to that was very interesting, though. And then the staring, and Cordy's comment about it! HAH. Anyway, good chapter, as always.
melody's muse chapter 26 . 1/16/2009
Great chapter! That was a really good idea with the holy water! And I'm glad Buffy got Angel out of there in time :) Can't wait for more! :)
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 26 . 1/11/2009