Reviews for Let Me In
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
nice nice
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
so cool but i forgot did willow bind angel's soul
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
so did it work?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
kool fic enjoying it so far
Maverick500 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Interesting chapter. Will Spike, and Angel fight
BrandiIndigo chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Great update. I loved it. I can't wait to read more.
a2zmom chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
The Willow-Oz-Spike showdown was quite amusing. Although I find it really hard to believe that Riley would work with Spike. He saw the world in very black and white terms and Spike was on the black side.

Loved Xander's description of Father Tom. And now that we have more information, things are getting quite interesting.

And as an aside, I personally don't view the demon that is part of Angel as any more vicious than any other vampire. I believe that we saw the demon in the Pylea arc - a mindless beast bent on violence and destruction with no real thought. What makes individual vampires worse is the darkness in their own personalities that the demon unleashes once the conscience/soul is gone. It's why Angel says in Amends, "It's not the demon that needs killing, it's the man." (Of course, otoh, Angel/Liam would never had any idea that he was capable of this kind of cruel sadism if he hadn't been turned.)
Taaroko chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
All bow before assertive Willow! Holy crap, that was AMAZING. Oz's last line there was also priceless. Willow actually intimidated information out of Spike! I think I'll be giggling about that one for a while. So awesome. More Willow/Oz contentedness, too! Bonus! Xander's description of Father Tom was hysterical, as was Anya's reaction to him. And the bit about having to be born psychic or it drives you crazy was a really nice touch. Wow. I love this story... Have I mentioned how much I love this story?
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
cool but won't angel run into riley or spike anytime soon
Maverick500 chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Great chapter. Did Cordelia get turned into Angelus
Kissin Concern chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
As usual great update. Loved that Willow/Tara worked together on the spell but that Oz is still in the picture.
anna42hmr chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
great chapter love it
80sUnLoveChild chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
So awesome! I love this story, but one little thing i'm still confused about- what happened to Soldier Boy? I hate him but still i'm curious...
BrandiIndigo chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Yay!

I can't wait to read more.
a2zmom chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Hee. The ending made me laugh too. Here he's locked in a cage and still tied to a chair and he thinks he still managed to kill someone? Someone is impressed with himself.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »