Reviews for Let Me In
BrandiIndigo chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Go Angel. Way to dominate! Loved

Can't wait for more.
a2zmom chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Excellent chapter. Really liked how you showed that his time in LA has already changed Angel (and Cordelia for that matter).

And Xander's feelings regarding Angel were spot on. And truthfully not without merit. I love Angel, but he's not always the most stable of people (vampires?) especially where Buffy is concerned. And his moral code is a lot looser regarding who he's willing to kill and torture.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
that was so cool
Kissin Concern chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Love ths story. Very good so far. Looking forward to more soon.
80sUnLoveChild chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
This is awesome; Willow and Oz are together (they way it was meant to be), Angel and Buffy in love, Riley a wimp...if only Doyle was here it would be perfect...keep writing coz i'm addicted!
Taaroko chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
There was no part of this chapter that was not full of awesome. The Angel and Cordelia interaction at the beginning and the Xander/Anya at the end provided brilliant comic relief while still being plot-relevant. Angel taking control was rather interesting. He's clearly been in charge of Angel Investigations too long to just stand on the sidelines and offer input occasionally. I like it. The conflict between him and Xander was perfect. I love that he went into vamp face without even realizing it, and his righteous anger rant was truly epic. Oz there playing the impartial voice of reason, as always. And, of course, yay for Angel's plan to move Buffy into the mansion. Could provide some bonus conflict if Riley reappears.
BrandiIndigo chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
This is great so far. I can't wait to read more.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
a2zmom chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Anya and Cordelia bonding strikes me as incredibly funny. And not that unreasonable.

Although Angel is beating himself up over leaving, I think it was the right choice. Being together but not was killing both of them.
Taaroko chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Angel's and Oz's conversation put me in squee mode. They are my two favorite Buffyverse blokes of all time, and I love all of their interactions. I've always thought Oz could have made a great addition to Angel Investigations instead of dropping completely offscreen. He would have fit in well, seeing as everyone there was an outcast. But I digress. You did a great job with Oz's sense of humor and Buffy's detestation of being temporarily disabled. Also, I'm glad nobody else is here right now, because the spontaneous friendship between Anya and Cordelia made me burst into rather undignified hysterical giggles. As did Cordy's description of exactly how badly visions suck; "a barrel of sadistic monkeys" is going to be my favorite phrase for at least a month.
angel1969 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
That was good. Keep writing...
a2zmom chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Cute conversation between Buffy and Angel about the non-food merits of Jello.

I think your conversation between Giles and Angel is one way things might have gone. (in canon, I believe Giles was a lot less forgiving. He had no use for either Angel or Spike and never trusted Angel again. He certainly felt that Buffy was much better off without him.)

I though Angel's comments on his own stints with being tortured were quite interesting.

And ha to Cordelia. Always blunt.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Taaroko chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Willow is always so thoughtful, isn't she? I laughed when Xander thought the blood was coffee. She probably told him that, too, so he wouldn't freak out. I'm guessing that Buffy is using the hospital as her haven from dealing with her mom's death. That'll probably make it worse when she gets home and realizes it's just her there by herself now (unless you're keeping Dawn, which I rather doubt at this point). Giles' conversation with Angel was amazing. I could hear their voices and see them standing there having it, it was so in character (well, that pretty much goes for the whole story so far). I loved it when you described Angel as being a bit like a Watcher, and the part about him not wanting torment to be a part of Buffy's life, and consequently feeling he's the wrong one to help her through it (and then Giles' reaction to being singled out by his former tormentor as the one to talk to her about it) was just inspired. Angel in threatening mode to the idiot vampire guy. Hehe. I like that he can use Angelus' reputation to his advantage. Aww, the Angel and Cordelia surrogate sibling bond. It made me smile (when Cordy wasn't making me laugh about bullet holes not washing out). Their bond should have stayed platonic like that. If not purely because, as a hardcore Buffy/Angel shipper, I hate romance between Angel and Cordy on principle, then because if they had remained as they were in the first two seasons, Cordy probably wouldn't have been killed off (for, as we know, Joss always went for the love interest).
leslucids chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
LOVE IT i hope u continue !
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »