Reviews for Let Me In
ArthursCamelot chapter 35 . 3/9/2011
Gah! I wish there were more stories on FF like this one! Too good!
BuffyAngel-SoulMates chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I think you're a good writer. I think your depiction of Angel is a tad off, but that is a personal opinion.
mayfever chapter 35 . 10/17/2010
Oh wow. I've just finished this titan of a story in three marathon reading sessions and now I have this rare,sad feeling (it's usually reserved for work by JK Rowling and suchlike) where I have no idea where my next good read will come from.

There aren't words enough to say how much I enjoyed this story. Everything's probably been said, so I'll keep it short (everyone was 100 per cent in character, you absolutely nailed Buffy's (and everyone else's) voice, the B/A relationship was beautiful and heartbreaking and your OCs were believe- and lovable etc etc). There was nothing I disliked about this story. I wish I could write like this.
Chevant chapter 35 . 7/11/2010
Beautiful just beautiful tears tears thanx soooo much couldnt stop reading till da end good

Wrk ! Bangel foreva
notlikeshedid chapter 35 . 6/27/2010
So, I just finished reading this whole story and must say it has got to be the best B/A fanfic I've ever read. Hell, it's the best BtVS fanfic I've read. It is extremely impressive that this is your first shot at fan fiction. You seem to be a seasoned expert. Your writing style, content, everything was just brilliant. The story itself was gorgeous. It's was intriguing, fluid, and addicting. It's fics like these, the ones you never want to stop reading, that make me love this site so much. You have real talent, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

- xoxo, Erika
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful story. Kept me entertained for hours. Thank you
anne chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Thank you for such a great and believable story where Buffy and Angel marry. All characters were true to their personalities which is very rare.
clandestinequeen chapter 35 . 12/11/2009
I had every intention of commenting on every chapter as I progressed through your story but decided on the inevitable once off or I’d been rambling over your head.

There were so many points that had me pause, appreciate and really wish the story had no end, one of the many reasons I took my time to read it because I’d wanted it to savor it. (Like good food or in this case reading.)

I loved the effort you put into Oz as writers always throw him into the background of their stories and that you went so far as to actually cause realistic conflict with the drug situation to prove just how much depth he could possess. You’re depiction of all the characters actually made me love them… again, which is a feat considering I’ve lost interest in many with the turn tables Joss wailed around. *snort*

Buffy and Angel’s relationship gave me the biggest *squee* because you’d put so much thought behind a lot of conflict that was bothersome onscreen. There has always been a respect between the couple but you made them so much more endearing with the honest, trust and love. It was beautifully, there was a line of angst, action and joy that kept the story from moving into your usual sad display that had you depressed for days.

Angel’s heartache/guilt about Drusilla was so in character it brought a tear to my eye more than once. I always loved these twos interaction whether evil/good because they had such a twisted daddy/daughter relationship, Liz (Dru) being one of the real people he had to repent for as far as I am concerned and could understand why he was so conflicted to kill her and agreed with it completely. Dru wouldn’t have lasted with conflict.

Father Tom was an amazing character and an original that’s easy to love. That whole boat scene through threw me completely, I didn’t see that coming! Action packed though I tell you!

Lydia was good too, there was little of her character but I think you got point enough across by expressing just how much good could have come from the spell and her representation as *Dawn*.

But that’s enough about that, heh heh, I don’t know if there is a character count in reviews. Your write beautiful and I can’t wait for your next story! Thank you. :D
Anyankaholic chapter 35 . 11/1/2009
Wow! I have just finished your story and thought it was utterly fantastic. Bravo!
a2zmom chapter 35 . 10/12/2009
A wonderful ending.

I don't think Spike is wrong in his Angel assesement.

Best use of the vampire invite clause ever!
a2zmom chapter 34 . 10/12/2009
As always, the two of them never catch a break.

And Buffy, never a good idea to ask Angel about his erotic past if there's a psychic priest in the vicinity.
a2zmom chapter 33 . 10/12/2009
Deamonis got the non-ending he deserved, Loved Angel's speech about how Buffy doesn't need him. It's certainly true.

Ah, Anya. You always manage to say the exact wrong thing. At least it's heartfelt.
a2zmom chapter 32 . 10/12/2009
I just realized I never reviewed the last few chapters of this. Anyway, the scene with Dru was perfect, both moving and terrible. I understand why he feels it's his worst crime. Not only did he destroy her, but he took away her ability to hate him for it.
morph chapter 35 . 7/25/2009
Aw. I really enjoyed reading thic fic. I liked the moments with Oz, in particular. He was one of my favourites from the earlier seasons. The scene where Angel killed Drusilla was quite emotional for me. She's another one of my favourites, but I don't mind you killing her off because you did it in a good way. I am glad you didn't kill Spike though. The line about soul-searching was a good way to break up the tension in that scene.

So yes, over all it was a job well done. _
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 35 . 7/8/2009
*Wow.*

This was amazing. I've been hovering around the B/A fiction for a while, and I really love to find stories that are completed. I may have reviewed this once before because I do remember reading the first few chapters, but I was ecstatic when I realized that there was way more than the last time I started to read it. Restoring the soul to EVERY vampire? That was a gutsy, creative move on your part. It worked very well. I loved every single chapter in this story, even the dark parts.

Wonderful, wonderful job. :D I might go check out some more of your fanfiction now.
289 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »