Reviews for Let Me In
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 3/14
The Oz and Spike thing was great, I love Oz. Nice suspense with Riley too. I love how Buffy viewed it as Angel's spot too and that he go the thrall thing
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 3/14
I like how Angel handled the scoobies and how he defended himself to Xander. Nice call with Anya and Oz's reactions and words. The part at the end was great, just like a real episode
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 3/14
I just love Oz. The dynamic between him and Angel was great, nice call with the gem reference.
Of course Anya and Cordelia would be friends, they are both blunt and tactless but have good hearts and are smart
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 3/14
You did a great job of capturing Giles and Cordelia here...reactions and words were on point, very impressive
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 3/14
I love Angel taking down Riley here...I wish that had happened in the show. I love your version too where Oz stays!
MortalCity chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
"Oz strummed a few sudden, rapid chords. 'Want to help me write a song about how Spike's an a**hole?'"

This line made my day wonderfully bright. Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing!
williamfloyd2000 chapter 35 . 8/8/2014
Probably the best buffy angel story I've read.
brookemichelleee chapter 35 . 7/6/2014
Another amazing read :) Love, love, loved it!
LPeck chapter 35 . 5/30/2013
Long but good and worth the read but if you don't want a story that you get invested in then this isn't the one for you.
eridani chapter 35 . 4/7/2013
Oh thank god for well written, intelligent, thoughtful fanfic! its been a long while since i found anything as carefully developed, well, plotted and character driven outside of a published novel. i loved that you really got into the meat of the moral dilemmas at the centre of this story and played around with ideas of deliverance and mercy in ways the arent usually seen in BtVS fic. And that you managed to write a totally riveting, and scorching hot romance plot all under a T rating. i've spent the better part of my day reading this, and its been thoroughly great! one of my favourite moments was the final scene between Drusilla and Angel- it was so poignant and she was so childlike that I couldnt help but get a little teary reading it. Father Ambrose was such a kickass original character. i havent been involved in the BtVS fandom in years, but this is going on my favourites list. thank you for this wonderful read!
Romantic Journalist chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Is the priest an ally or not?
live.love.Xx chapter 35 . 9/3/2012
Again I LOVED this story! You are such a talented writer! I will be looking forward to more stories from you :)
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
okay, when they first said "Angelus' seer" I was so sure it was Drusilla. and then Angel got all worried about Cordelia and then I thought," oh, never mind then."
and then when Drusilla came in this chapter i was like, "HA! I NEW IT!"
and i love this story
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
you got Angel's and Riley's characters down perfectly
BrucasBangelBrylan chapter 35 . 7/12/2012
Amazing story! For a first fanfic you did pretty great :)
Can we hope for a sequel ? *fingerscrossed*