Reviews for Let Me In
Fluffernutter8 chapter 35 . 3/26/2009
SWEETIE! Ah, you're DONE! So much yay! Ok, freak out over.

You totally NAILED everyone in this chapter. I don't know when I noticed it, but you got everyone so perfectly.

Loved this line: "Plus, I'm not sure if they have pancakes in England." Funny Willow.

W/O serious adorable-ness in this chapter. *Melting*

"Just her one love giving her a goodbye kiss"- this was a very good way of showing how Buffy accepts Angel as he is.

I liked how you had Angel wait a moment before biting her, gauging whether it was worth it. A lot of writers have him just randomly biting her as a marking thing and it's a little too alpha, dominating guy for me. This was good- share-ful!

I was a little surprised by the Angel/Spike fight scene. It was really good, but when it started, I was like "a fight in the last chapter?" But it turned out really well and was a good Angel/Spike parting. (Did that sound too slashy? I totally didn't mean it that way. B/A FOREVER!)

On the ending: Oh, evil. Everything's resolved except they don't live together (which I do get) and SHANSHU! If you wanna write a sequel, that'd be great. Super great, even. But if not, just write something new soon!

I'm working through the long review. It'll come back to you soonishly.

Fluff

P.S. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, can't believe I forgot this: Thank you, thank you, thank you for thanking me! I'll listen to your fangirl rambles anytime!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 34 . 3/18/2009
Great Chapter! I'm wondering what the conversation with Spike will be like. LOL

Can't wait for the next chapter!

{{hugs}}

Mac
Maverick500 chapter 34 . 3/18/2009
Excellent chapter. Does Angel take Spike back with him to LA
ba2006 chapter 34 . 3/17/2009
love this fic, great writing :)
melody's muse chapter 34 . 3/17/2009
Oh I loved newlywed stuff lol! Poor Buffy :) Love Father Tom and his mind reading abilities hehe. And this is random...but how cute is it that Angel is taking Mr. Gordo with him? So cute! Aww :) But it sort of makes me sad too that they'll be spending some time apart...if anything they need more time together. Don't they still have a honeymoon to go on? ;)

Really great chapter...I can't believe this story is almost over! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, even if it's going to be the last one...
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 34 . 3/17/2009
nice
Taaroko chapter 34 . 3/17/2009
Ooh, for a resolution type chapter, this was fun. I'm so happy you didn't forget about Fred! One of the things that saddens me most about stories that veer off canon is when nobody's around to save people who would have been saved otherwise, and Fred is obviously a major one. (Now I'm imagining Buffy and possibly other Scoobies going with the Angel Investigations guys to Pylea. I can just see Xander teaching Numfar the Snoopy Dance...) I think my favorite line of the whole chapter was when Father Tom assured them that, as a rule, he tries to block out the thoughts of newlyweds. That was pure verbal gold. Lydia's Goth outfit cracked me up too, especially as she still seems so chipper. Yes, your OCs are entirely lovable. I'm glad you put in Angel's reaction to Anya. That girl has a rap sheet about ten times longer than Angelus, and she still talks about it like "the good old days". Of course Angel would find her an oddity. And I was waiting for Spike to turn up. This should be interesting.
Steph1215 chapter 23 . 3/16/2009
Hi i like the store
jasssse chapter 23 . 3/16/2009
great fanfic love itt
Fluffernutter8 chapter 33 . 3/12/2009
Okay...review:

Very excellent POV switches during this chapter. Very episodic.

Nice job responding to my last concrit, re: Buffy's grief and reactions.

Interesting last thoughts from our villain. He's tough to kill cause he's like Angel with his soulfullness, so there are these lingering thoughts that maybe that's how Angel would have turned out. Very fascinating that you chose to have him ask for mercy at the last minute. And then he chose to die without a fight, to make her kill him even though he was defenseless. Let me attempt to ferret some psychological significance from that...nope, not working.

Fave quotes from this chapter:

"Admiring Buffy's body at inopportune moments like this was turning into a bad habit"- Angel's still just a guy at heart. I always do kind of imagine this- Buffy and Angel are in a life-threatening battle to the death and all he can think is 'wow, that shirt shows off her boobs'. LOL

"Daemonis gagged, a sound as empty and meaningless as his soul"- Oh, that was a good description. *applause!*

Thanks for the new chapter!

Fluff
Maverick500 chapter 33 . 3/10/2009
Excellent chapter. Is the story complete, or are you going to write more
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 33 . 3/8/2009
wait a minute isn't lornes bar named caritas?
MacKenzie Creations chapter 33 . 3/8/2009
Great Chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter!

{{hugs}}

Mac
Foss chapter 33 . 3/8/2009
Fantastic chapter! For some reason, it made me happy that Darla put up more of a fight than anyone. There's always been something about her that made me think she's more of a survivor than her rather anti-climactic death in the first season of Buffy led us to believe.

It was also nice to see Buffy herself referencing a little of what happened to her. I was wondering if she was maybe repressing a little.
ba2006 chapter 33 . 3/8/2009
love this fic, cant wait for the next chapter :)

BA forever