Reviews for Monster Akatsuki RP! Ichiban!
Crossed from another world chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I didn't really take the test but I found the details in the results very amusing, please continue!
Larka-chan chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I really like this story. :) Me want more. :)
Ereneviana chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I remember this from quizilla, this was one of my favorites! I'm so glad you're posting it here! I hope you post the next part soon! _
BakaXChan chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Make moar! Please? :3
NorthernFlame chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I love these quizzes you must update! I saw them on quizilla and did a few till the took them away and now they're all messed up... it's so sad.

San-ban please!
G chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I read this when it was on quizilla and it rocks! I'm so happy you're posting it on here!
Haru-tan chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
man I can't wait till the next chapter D (even though I already have done this quiz on quizilla a long time ago, still I really love your quiz :D)
AsthaRen chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
OH MY FUCKING GOD! Excuse my language, but AHH! D:. Back when I first read this, I found it hilarious that Hidan was the dumbass pervert that pissed everyone off (the getting hit by a car will never get old! XD) but as the years passed, I became a HUGE Hidan fan girl so….Hehe, yeah. ,

Anyways, I saw that it’s been a long while since you’ve updated, and I was gonna review and say ‘Update damnit!’ but then I saw that these two chapters were the only ones saved to your computer. /

Such a shame. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved (and still do) this story. Awesome job!
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
OMG! YOU MUST WRITE ANOTHER! I LOVE THEM! I WANT MORE!
Mouniie chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I can't believe it! When I saw your name on Quizilla, I wasn't sure if it was really you. Then I read your profile and realized you were the one who created THOSE RPs! And also saw that you were on Fanfiction. I got so angry when Quizilla got revo'ed. I remember I asked you to put the RPs again, but somehow Quizilla messed it up. -;;

This is awesome! You can't imagine how I LOVED your RPs. [And still love them!] You have such talent to write!

The way you make the RPs is totally different from anything else! Is what I've been looking for! Something not lame and clichè. Congrats! Please, update!
TassynaKun-from quizilla chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Awesome now i'm just waiting for the next chapter being that the quizs were messed up. -.-' they really need to fix that.
Kat chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
West! Haha!

I remember LOVING these on quizilla. Before the changes of course.

Can't wait for the next!
Flukes27 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
(Same Flukes27 from quizilla)When are you coming out with the next chapter?
XxZetsuSamaxX chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
I really likde this RP! I hope you submit the other ones here in FanFiction as well, you're great at making stories, please keep it up!
random-fandom chapter 2 . 3/10/2009