Reviews for I Never Knew You
Athena13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Okay, wish Noel wasn't so pathetic, but I loved the picture of the Covington family!
Catalytic Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This left me feeling as conflicted as I felt while watching the show.

I was amused, somber, torn and ecstatic while reading this. Beets, Felicity conflict, Noel angst and Ben goodnes. sigh...this is why I couldn't stop watching the show.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Whoa! This was amazing, I was all set up for akward moment between Ben and Noel, but was pleasantly surprised when Felicity showed up instead (Nice mislead there, if that was your intention D).

You nailed the tension and awkwardness of Noel perfectly; I can totally see a scene like this transpiring between him and Felicity. And the ending, as sweet and touching as it (in that "from a distance" sort of way) gah, my heart goes out to Noel a hundred times over (even if I am FAB shipper).

Adding to favorites (wait, its already on my favorites).

Sakura123
QTPie41184 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This was AWESOME! When I saw in the description that Noel was going to see a "Dr. Covington", I was almost betting that it would be Ben, but I'm glad it was Felicity putting him in his place. AWESOME JOB! FAB-4-EVER and I would LOVE to see more "Felicity" stories from you :D
Lal08 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Always a pleasure to read a well written Felicity story. Not many people still write about this show and I was pleasantly suprised to see that you opted for a Ben and Felicity story (which is my favorite couple). Thanks for such a great story, my only critism is its shortness! I hope you will write more...