Reviews for Coffee and Snowflakes
rhetoricfemme chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Fantastic! Your writing is lovely, and you've also managed to focus on my favorite three hosts, along with my favorite type of weather.

Truly, though, this is an incredibly sweet story. Thank you!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Nice story.
Sentaia chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is a lovely scene. The contrast between the lively and quiet moments is well done - it feels like the pace of your writing changes.
clodiarisa chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow. Everyone was in character, and it felt like something that could have happened in an episode or chapter. I look forward to reading more by you!
Liscute00 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
UH! I loved it!

I might even read it again, it was really nice.

I mean, ... it was just nice, and FUNNY, too.

I think it would be nice if Bisco wrote something like that in the Host Club about Kyouya, Mori and Haruhi just... having a peaceful moment like that.

and I REALLY think you did a good job of sticking to the characters.

Thank you so much, I enjoyed it.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I really do like this. You did a great job!

Sg
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was very nice and relaxing. _ I like the friendship portrayal of the quietest members of the host club. Your story was very nice. The unhappy Mitsukuni was a little too brief, but I can't really say much, most of my scenes are the same way. Good job! I like your style.
connecticut-blues chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
argh, so cute! its nice to have a moment focusing on the friendship between kyoya, mori and haruhi.
RobynWright chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wow! This was so cute! Kyoya was so nice and so was Mori :) I loved it so much, keep up the good work

-RW
sonata hirano chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
cute the power of friend ship
AndyC chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
It's such a magnificent piece...the narrative is kind of wistful and magical and sparkling like the fresh snow in winter. Beautiful work, I loved it!
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love it! This was the first time in awhile where I've seen ALL of the character COMPLETELY in character! I'm a MoriHaru fan and KyoHaru is my least favorite...but in this I can look it as friendship so it's really awesome!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw.. This was TOO cute! And it fit the characters SO well! Kyouya with his shadow kingness, giving up his coat for Haruhi and Mori giving Haruhi coffee.. *Squee* I loved it! Maybe you can do a mori/haruhi/kyouya for each of the seasons! I really love the idea of the three of them basking in each other's presence and being in their own little world admiring the winter landscape.. Great job!
sherville7 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
loved it. sweet and simple. (,)
fiftysix-luver chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Great! I really like this. The story flows nicely and I could SO imagine Haruhi sitting with Mori and Kyouya like this! Wish there were more interactions between Mori and Kyouya, though...

Keep writin' ;)