Reviews for Ever, Ever After
Loves2Shop chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
OMG OMG OMG, ican't believe you left it like that. i love both of these stories and i can't waot to find out who the father is, i really want to know lol anyways you did a good job on noth stories and you should be really proud of yourselves, well done :) :) :)
VFBFan chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
I LOVE all your of course I love this one aswell.:)

I REALLY hope there will be some scenes between Brooke and Caleb seems like theyre having a hard time at the moment and I miss the sweet scenes between them!Please!I dont want Celeb to be left the first born.;)
Christabella chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
OMG i want to know who the dad is please update soon.
dianehermans chapter 15 . 5/15/2009
please update
Tess-IV chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Hi there I will post a proper review, seriously but as always have a lot of things to do, I just read it to know the results and nothing! haha anyway good chapter as always.

I know, I miss brucas but as you I don't really know what I want and what I don't, I already change my mind for the 100 time I don't think Mark would actually kill peyton, would he?haha

Take care
FriendlyGirl333 chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
hey! i loved this chapter. really really good. i'd like to see some good ole brucas though like maybe a date to spice it up a bit or something. i hope the babies are lucas'! i have been writing a brucas story as well so i hope you can check it out. i got a flame on my last chapter but its because the reviewer doesn't know my writing so he/she doesn't know that i take alot of scenes from the show and put it in my story so i can take it the way i want it so if you do read then just know that. hope you have awonderful day.
tanya2byour21 chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
You know that is just evil right. To leave the ending like that. I want to know if Lucas is the father. And I hope he is. I mean I know either way he will be but I hope he is their blood father also. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Please post more soon.

Tanya
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
the father
liverpoolss chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
i reread the first 3 stories again and in the first one u mentioned that peyton cheated on luke with jake. then in this one she married a jake are they 2 different people. I love this chapter and i hope the babies are lukes. update soon
88Ashley88 chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
I loved the chapter but poop BFF I'm sad about the cliffhanger. I hope that Lucas is the father of the twins cause if not I'm gonna most likely cry. Either way I'm sure that you will make the story great no matter what way you choose to take it. Reading this is better than watching OTH anyway.

My Brucas ship is adrift out to sea. I mean I get it I guess it's the way that Mark has meant for it to be all along but really WTF with the Leyton drama. Get married have the devil spawn and get the F out of Tree Hill. It makes me so mad that not only do we have to deal with Leyton being engaged and pregnant but do we really need to be reminded every 5 minutes that the baby could kill Peyton? I mean tell me once Mark I think I can remember...better yet why not have everyone in Tree Hill just wear a T shirt saying reminding me. "What do you mean the Leyton baby could kill Peyton?...I had no idea it's not like I wasn't reminded 50 million time in the matter of 60 minutes" I'm sorry I feel better now...Great chapter and be sure to UD soon. Love Ya.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Ahh

your killing me here (lol)

I cant wait to find out.

And it is true even if the kids are chase he will still cause drama. Because brooke is the mom she will have them more and luke is there so chase will try to do anything to see them and get luke out of the way. And if they are lukes witch I hope they are it will be even worse. He already got into there house. So there is no telling what the can and will do.
88Ashley88 chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
BEST FRIEND! I've missed you...First off I'm sorry that your mom has been sick and believe me I understand about the school stuff. It just seems like it all piles up at once.

I'M SO HAPPY THAT BROOKE IS OKAY! I thought that something truly bad was going to happen to her. Second, have I mentioned that I HATE Chase...I wish that someone would just run him over with a car and be done with him already. He's a pest getting in Brooke and Luke's way. I feel better now.

I'm glad that the twins are okay too. I thought the names you picked out were really beautiful. Make sure to UD as soon as you can. Thanks and LOVE YA!
Tess-IV chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Hello!,

So nice to read you, but I have a confession to make, I can't believe I'm going to write this, but here I go, thank god for the tons of assignments I've been having, I know, I would never said that, but it really made the wait for the update really really short, if you hadn't mention that was so long ago, I would of thought that the last one was last week, well maybe two weeks ago but definitely not a month. After saying that, let me tell you that since I have a bad memory I went to check my reviews (I didn't know I can see them, haha) and I was surprised to c that the ones for your story are actually the longest ones, I felt good, 'cause I made the resolution of leaving a review in every chapter I read, 'cause I used to read a lot and never review, and I think it's the first resolution that I can check on my many lists; so I think that make you my #1 writer ).

Now, about the story, I know I have said it before but you really have to get Chase out of the story, of course with a good punishment, and your the only one to blame for my feelings about him ;] don't ask me what I would like 4 him, 'cause I don't know just do something, I totally know that you already have your story planed, so go a head, haha, as if you were waiting for the green light right?, anyway how cute to see Lucas embarrassed about crying for Brooke and Haley just messing with him about it, they're just like brothers, I love it. Caleb crying for her mom, very sweet and true about kids, it was like a snapshot of me as a little kid, no words just tears haha. I also like the names 4 the babies and Madison asking 4 more broders and sissy’s, very cute.

I was thinking (rare but I do it) that you didn't gave us anything about the looks of the babies, no color of the eyes, hair, nothing, so we cannot make assumptions or predictions, well not really true but I had to complain about something haha just kidding, I'm not complaining about anything well maybe just about the fact that we have to wait until the next chapter to know what is going to happen, but that's not actually a complain.

I think that's it 4 the story, now about the episode, I was really excited about the new episode! and yeah I was thinking the same, that's like a little maybe for BL, and I know I write little and maybe in the same sentence, so it's almost nothing, but I don't want to put my hopes up, so they can just crush them with absolutely NO BRUCAS! sorry I just got frustrated just with remembering it. So I'm having conflicting feelings about it, 'cause it Peyton dies, the baby don't and BL get back 2gether, maybe I'll feel it like there was no other option 4 L and that's why he's with Brooke, would be better if they got back together ' cause they're meant 2 b you know, so if Peyton is alive and well and Lucas comes to realize that he's always loved Brooke and got back 2gether, would be different; as I said I'm having conflicting feelings about it even though I love BL together and my mind is really going miles per hour. Maybe now I am the one with the crazy idea lol, I could tell all that my head it thinking but that would be 2 much; anyways beside the possibility of BL I loved the Naley story, they're so cute together.

Well 4 today I think it's enough, I'm glad that your mom is better and that your back with the writing, have a great rest of the week.

Take care oh I almost forgot, u don't suck and u r forgiven don't worry just keep the writting ;D
FriendlyGirl333 chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
oh my goodness this was a very good chapter. I am so obsessed with your story. i hope the update is faster this time but I understand. i get that way with my stories too. Just thought i'd leave yah a nice review in return for a nice update. :)
MissMimi87 chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
o good chapter. I wonder who the father is? I hope we find out soon. I also hope Chase gets his butt kicked and then thrown into prison with Big Bob as his cellmate.

Looking forward to the next chapter XD