Reviews for ONE and TWO Got a Clue
parkitcharlie chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
OH NO DON'T TELL ME YOU DROPPED THIS STORY. I'M TOO INVESTED. WHO DUN IT? OH NO...
Celina Hamzeh chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .Funny stories..I read a play alike but not all like this .
Kady P chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
nice promise _

nice story for a Guess Who fanfiction. In fact this is the only one so far that actually has a story line within the characters of the game and not just people playing it. Keep it up. And keep ur already-broken promise! :p
Spooks Rocks Bob chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I liked the story, keep going!
Firion Kenson chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Really nice. I like how you took this classic board game and made it into a full fledged story. Were these the names of any actual characters from the game?
Brokenkey chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Wow a guess WHo fanfiction.. one of the two that there are lol.

I like the idea of this story anyway so keep up the good work
AzuDaiFTW chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Were you on crack when you wrote this? Not that the story isn't bad, the idea itself - who the hell writes about Guess Who?
I Am The Batman chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Seriously? A Guess Who fandom? Isn't that a board game? Anyway, there weren't very many obvious errors. The characters, as someone before me said, were a little bland, but it's Guess Who, what do you expect?
kokobabie chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
great story!

] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
BizzarreCoyote chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
...seriously? A Guess Who section? I can think of a few more...uh...deserving games to have a section.

Anyway, decent. I didn't notice any glaring errors, maybe a spelling error or two. The characters seem awfully bland though. Not your fault, there is only so much you can do with Guess Who...
Ucchan1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
It's... a Guess Who fanfiction. *boggles* Well, you certainly picked a unique fandom.