Reviews for The fallen Angel
Ciel'sLover chapter 28 . 8/1/2012
PLEASE update!
blueberry chapter 28 . 11/26/2010
i whould like to see justan have wings too.

i love it so far

THXS
Brambleberry or Lionflight chapter 27 . 10/4/2010
OMG YOU STARTED WRITING AGAIN! *SCREAMS LIKE A FANGIRL* YYAAYY! :D :D :D :D :D

I have an idea for you if you want...

She starts fallinf for Justin so Eric and Alex team up to beat him up; or win her back. And then they either make peaace or start fighting again.
AnimeCresentMoon chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow! I've just read up to the 26th chapter. It's an amazing concept. I can sense a love fight over Heaven between Justin, Alex and Eric. It does make you jealous of her and also sorry for her having to choose between them.

But as Heaven's said many times before, She's tough. I think she will end up going for Eric cos he's the only one she kissed back - noticably.

Overall a very good story, I will be keeping an eye on it in the future :) can't wait for the rest of it to come up

ACM x
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 22 . 7/1/2009
I LOVE the story! Can't wait for an update.

-ILoveReadingAndWriting
Fuzzylogic chapter 21 . 6/1/2009
You know, this sort of reminds me of Twilight. Just saying. But yeah, great chapter. I love all the mushy stuff and Eric's line where he goes "I want to tell you myself not through my book". It's so sweet! But seriously Heaven is BLIND! I can't believe she dosen't see it. But she is a fictional character so I guess she's she's supposed to be oblivious. It makes it more interesting anyway. ) Oh, and I just have to point this out. ERIC HAS A DIARY! D It makes me laugh. Well anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, so get on with it and write it already! P
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 21 . 5/29/2009
aww
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 19 . 5/4/2009
one piece of advice, find some way to spell check. i copy the chapter on to a word document foor spell check, save it and load it onto fanfiction. great story. i recon her and alex should stay friends. eric seems the better choice. update soon!
Brambleberry or Lionflight chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
too bad it's completed cause it's really good
Brambleberry or Lionflight chapter 1 . 3/15/2009