Reviews for Starlight
sakR9 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Oh noes!

What a cliff hanger!

Please write more, darling, it's amazing. I want to read the scene where Alto and Sheryl first speak!

yuikure chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
What does Alto think about Ranka?

Lover?(oh no!This choice will be my nightmare) younger sister? friend? leader's sister?

Anyway,I love Alto's reaction when he sees Sheryl on TV!

Wait for your update
gppr chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Aw! That was so exciting! And such and evil cliffy... I am loving this story. :)
arcangelus chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
took my breath away.

that was a spiffy banner XDXDXD
erina destiny chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
i am looking forward to when u will reveal the many mysteries around the story. update soon !
Lems chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
it's great, hope to read more soon :) I wonder what happened to alto :)

ah hope sheryl and alto are going to meet each other soon
Sashum-Mushroom chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Sweet story so far, please update! :)
justavisitor chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Lik that coud happen, lol. In this fic aloe, it is clear that Alto cares more for Ranka. So, hahaha.
sakR9 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Nu! That's it? I need more!

I don't get it though... Alto will kidnap Sheryl? Doesn't he know her right now? That's how it seemed when he saw her on TV... Or maybe I have it all wrong :P

I love your writing! Please continue this
erina destiny chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
sounds like an interesting plot. please update soon with some alto/sheryl!
gppr chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
This is intriguing. I like your portrait of angry, shabby Alto; he seems more mature, bitter, but more mature. The Klan-Michel moment at the karaoke bar was priceless. I'm eagerly waiting for more.
redskyy chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
And the mystery plot thickens. I love Alto's reaction when he sees Sheryl on TV, which should make their physical meeting all the better. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
redskyy chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This story has a lot of potential. I like the set-up so far, with the mystery behind Leon's plot and the introduction of both Alto and Sheryl. Since it's a little AU, I'm interested to see how far you stray from the path.