Reviews for Distance Doesn't Mean a Thing
Dwarrior chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
oh my friekin gosh. this was BRILLIANT. I LOVED this story. keep up the awesomeness...
Sillygurl1021 chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Awwweee I wanted sone extra fluff lol loved it! Great job! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Please continue please please please!
lavanderbunny chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
AWW! Why is it that EVERY Kiki story I've read so far is so...so..SO CUTE!? I'm gonna end up dying of cute-overload.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
This is a masterpiece! I love everything in the story! Keep up the great work!
Ringochan chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Do more chapters please! I Love these 3 i was so happy when they finally kissed :3
matchmakermimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Best story ever I wish they'd make this into a sequel for the movie, it'd be so adorable

A chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
I loved the romance in chapter 7 at first, but then It got a little TOO mushy. Im still not completely onboard with the Kiki/Tombo pairing, but I dont expect you to change that.
Im excited for your new story! Since your planning to include so many different genres, Id make it a fiction story. Im excited to check it out!
Your fan, A :)
A chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Although I usually hate kiki/ Tombo, I really enjoyed this one. :)

I cant beleive that Tomboy doesnt look like a geek anymore, and Im glad too. Im sorry, but this chapter was so good Im pretty much speechless.
A chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Awesome chapter, Whisperwings! I actually didnt mind the romance in this one. It was so nice to finnally reunite with kikis friends, although a little sad, too. :)
I am so excited for the dance! It was fun having kiki dress up for the dance, and Tombos necklace was a nice touch. I cant beleive thier all grown up!
A chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Another good chapter, but I have a thing against Tombo/Kiki. Why cant they just stay as friends? Just because thier a girl and a boy doesnt mean they HAVE to match up. It irratates me because in all stories with a girl and a boy friendship, fanfics make it into something more. I have a very good guy friend and it would be way to AWKWARD to date. Otherwise, I enjoyed this chapter.
A chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Aww, that year is bad enough, but TWO years?!
Well, this was another great chapter in the making. The letter form is really interesting to read, and there was so much new news in the chapter! ( the plane, the dance, the necklaces, etc.)
Well, on to the next chapter. ( G tells me its romantic! ;)
See you next chapter!
A chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Thats a fun way to read a story! The letters are really fun to read! Its sad that the planes crashed, but Im glad Tombos okay. :)
your fan, A
A chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is very well-written! Im excited to move on to the next chapter.
G chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Nice! It just seems awkward to me to hsve them dating...but that's just me :)