Reviews for My Rainbow and My Sky
X59 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Aww, come on! I can't believe I'm tearing up- what a beautiful piece.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awwwww. This is heartwarming indeed. :')
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This story is wonderful. I had this ridiculous grin on my face the entire time I was reading it. You might think that you wrote C.C. out of character but I was kind of admiring how you wrote her in character. Many people frankly don't get her quite right. C.C. does have a soft side and it tends to be brought out by Lelouch and although we only see C.C. with Nunnally once in the show I imagine Nunnally would too. Her happiness tends to be infectious.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Your work is beautiful.

ngl I started tearing up after reading the last part.

Truly beautiful.
furin-a chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Never ever read a story of C.c. , Nunnally and Lelouch as beautiful as this before. YOur work is wonderful and heart warming.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I'm really starting to love your Snippets of Three stories.
Sparko chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I cried, seriously. This is absolutely beautiful.
SilentTears2662 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
So cute!
Juri Judal chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
if you listen to Continued Story by Hitomi while reading this, it can bring you to tears.

if i weren't in the mall right now, i'd smiling so wide and crying at how cute this story is.

P.S. C.C. and Lelouch are not out of character

even they need such peaceful moments!

nice story!

Good Job!
Z.Z. vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
When I got to the last part on this story with Suzaku and Nunnally, a kind of sad/happy song started playing and I almost cried. Great story.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww. So sweet. The ending was nice. No matter where C.C. and Lelouch are, they'll always be watching over her. :)
dazed chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
So touching... out of the trio, this one was my absolute favorite. Never would I think that asking about the sky could lead to such a deep answer and heartwarming moment. By the end of the short fic, I was trying not to tear up. The plot was definitely creative and executed wonderfully. I love this story.

P.S. I don't think CC was that OOC if you considered her to be so.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love your stories!

How are you able to come up with such ideas that seem to be so foreign to me? It amazes me so!

Happy New Years!
Velshard chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
D_mn 'sniffles' that was just 'sniff' Beautiful. God d_mn it I'm a man and I'm crying like a little b_tch... 'sniff' 'sniff' but I have to say this story was undeniably great and TRULY touching 'sniffles' it really tugged at my heart strings. BWA T-T