Reviews for The Merits of a College Education
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Well, if Cloud ends up with Sephiroth, I'm sure not going to say anything about it. XDDD (except maybe squeal)
Starfire-the midnight star chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
you must update i wanna read some AKRoku
alyabunny chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
If we can't have Cleon then can we somehow have Sephiroth X Cloud? Oh, oh, or maybe the reverse?
alyabunny chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME KADAJ WILL BE GETTING A BIGGER ROLE OR SOMETHING IN THIS FIC PLEASE!
Amatsu Kurosaki chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Three letters. W-O-W. I just love this story! The Strife family is so funny and every time they're together at home I'm just eating up the sentences just to see what's going on. I wish I could see more Axel, and what about Sora?

Hope you will work on this wonderful story ~ Amatsu
LilPadfootChicky chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
I really hope you update this again! The story is so freakin epic! I want to see Axel come in more, and what happens with Demyx, and what Cloud's going to do, and poor Hayner! :)Basically I just can't wait for the next chapter, great job writing this!
orangejuicesmilies chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
GAAAAAAAAH. this fic is sooo funny. like real life funny. stuff i can picture and go 'hahaha yeeeah, taht's happened to me" or i can picture them bickering at eachother. i love luxord as the dad. hes kinda sexy in his... sexy way, right? hahaha.

GREAT STORY. FANTASTIC. friggin' hilarious. full of epic ness (: i hope sora gets introduced soon and axel's sexyness gets to show soon ! (:
MissingAche chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Oh and PLEEEEEEEASE come out with chapter 11 soon.*U* I'd be ecstatic if it was a much longer chapter than usual too! *DROOLS*

I hope you had an awesome Christmas(or whatever it is that you celebrate)!
MissingAche chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
I'd log in,but I dooooooooon't feel like it.~ :3 Anyway,I'm really in love with this story! It's so well-written,and I love how the couples are sometimes complete crack pairings but you're such an awesome writer that they just work beautifully. Every character's personality is right on tact! Zex is such a bitch!3 I can't wait to see more of Axel. Oh and I'm getting so curious about Sora! He gets talked about,but he hasn't popped in yet. I wanna know his relation to Roxas.
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I started to read this MONTHS ago but lost my spot and found it today. I can't wait to reread it and read the new chapters it was so hilarious before. The fanfic gods smile down at me today squee
anonymoosefangirl chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Dun dun dunn

can't wait for the next chapter!

Aww cloud Leon was mean to You poor baby *sarcasm*

Ahaha everybody's reaction to axel was

hilarious
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Amissa chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
I just found this story, and it is awesome. We need some more Axel & Roxas interaction though. :)
Fuutaba chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
First I would like to say, Yessssss, an update~ :D

But now, I'm anxious to know what happens with Cloud and Leon /fidgets, I'm a big Cleon fan, but I'll still read even if they don't get together, I'm just assuming the worst here, you're little note was a tad foreboding ;A;

But I love this story, there's still other pairings to love on~

I look forward to your next update.
xacilia chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
I'm really glad you got to update this story. It's amusing to see the cracktastic family Roxas has to deal with, and the hot and lol-tastic professors he has to go through. Even Riku is hilarious even though he doesn't do much. Will this story not have Cleon anymore? I really like the pairing, but I'd also like to see the direction you want this to go for. And of course, I'm already excited about the Seiner. 3