Reviews for Agent of Death
silkysexybitch chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
This was so good. Seriously loving the way they meet each other, then the development of their romance. It really was AU but they were so in character still.

Excellent writing! :D
Jenny Gibbs chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
Jethro and Jenny's newborn baby...amazing. I can't wait.
Jenny Gibbs chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Hi, it's me again. You do know that Jethro and Jenny knew each other before Vance became Director, right? You know they were "together" in Paris? Just making sure.
Jenny Gibbs chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
What? Confusing...Does Jethro know it's Jenny? Before or after Paris? Before or after Jenny's death? What on Earth is going on? You need to clarify a lot.
Jenny Gibbs chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
What the heck is this?
USAFChief chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
I am damn glad you took up writing again, and not just for being able to read this story. I've told you before, that I'm not really a JIBBS fan, but you are quickly converting me. This is a well developed, well researched story, with all the characters in play. I noticed that you killed off Sachs - no big loss as far as I'm concerned.

Thankfully in your world, she has breached his defensive walls.

I really enjoyed this, and will continue with more of these stories.

Thank you for sharing your great talent with us.
lindainsweden chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Aww, what a bittersweet ending. Them finding each other and then Jen leaving. Fantastic story! I'm happy you decided to take up writing again as well. :)
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
Argh I still suck at this new system..

I'm really proud of Jen for not taking that shot. I think not taking that shot shows more character than taking it.

*grins* looved the smut

And I can't believe you're going to write a babyfic! I can't wait!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
*glares* Todd is a stupid bastard.

'nuff said.

and I really didn't expect that twist!
gonnabemarine chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
Awesome shit! Great job! & I LOVE baby fics lol
DancesWithPassion chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
That was such a great story!

I am already looking forward to your next one ;)
Goldilush chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
Man, gotta admit, very wonderful story. Good job, i'll miss reading this story...
Marish89 chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
Loved this fic! Hard to believe it's finished.

Hope you write more in the future!
Allisone chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
i know it's Angst,but i love angst anyway!

And i believed she'll come back!

looking forward to the next and a baby! funny!
Lady aracne chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
woho that was steamy dear, I loved it, youhave me hyperventilating here, wonderful closing chapter, I loved this story, way to go Ellie!