Reviews for Welcome to the Family
fanofthisfiction chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Oh my goodness, with all that's happened, you managed a happily ever after. I almost thought it was going to end in a double wedding there for a bit! See, you even have me envisioning the unreasonable!

All in all, wonderful story here that no doubt took tons of thought. I adored how you incorporated all the little jabs and the hilarious scenarios that brought together this family in a crazy mixed up fashion. You excel at humor and focusing on key character flaws and characteristics while whipping up your own versions of these characters was quite something to behold.

You did an incredible job with each of the 4 characters here and it has me curious as to which is like you and which you have the most experience with. No doubt you gave each their moment to shine. A very entertaining well done story indeed. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
The unexpected just happened. I certainly didn't think that would but perhaps the "I love you," just before I die is the most incredibly epic thing that would highlight it's first utterance when I think about it.

Emotion runs high here and the climax is really something to behold.

I do have a question about the conversation Mrs. Haruno and Sasuke have before Sakura leaves though. I couldn't quite catch who was speaking at times. Lead in seemed to indicate the lines were for Mrs. Haruno although what was said seems to be more in line with what Sasuke would say.

This is quite an wonderful story. I can't wait to see how it ends.
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Balancing all that goes on with a flair of your own is quite impressive. The pacing has kept me glued to the story. The humor amply ramps up the curiosity in what will happen next and you really do make the unbelievable happen. Sasuke (in your story) is one unbelievable boyfriend willing to put up with all of it and without loosing it. One can only hope we could all instill a little of that tenacity to overcome with additions of humor in real life.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
This tale just keeps getting funnier and funnier. I have to say I can't get enough of Sasuke's inner thought. The obsession over being worried about being scrawny and comparing himself to the beer bellied Dad had me in stitches. I have to hand it to you, the build up is done with anticipation but you always outdo yourself with a sarcastic comment that takes it one notch up!

My eyes can hardly leave the page when the conflict comes. What could be sad, upsetting, tender, loving etc. is hit with hilarity and honestly that makes each chapter so very memorable and such a fun read.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
No doubt great thought goes into this, but you do it with ease. The male competitive one up here is just priceless. Entertaining through and through, the incredible story has me laughing from start to finish.

I appreciate feedback on typos and constructive criticism on my own stories so I thought I would mention that Haruno was misspelled as Hanaro once and I believe thought was typed instead of though. This is mainly mentioned because I realize not all reader speak English a first language and translation with typos is very difficult to do. I'm sure readers from many countries have enjoyed your work. Who can't see themselves in one of these character's roles afterall?
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Oh my goodness, where to begin? This whole set up was utterly h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s! With a true knack for storytelling, this chapter started out with humor that had me chuckling at the how utterly embarrassing the situation was, but then it just kept getting better and better. The mortifying occurrences followed by the build of of that crazy inner thought and prose had me hooked. You really did a great job with each character, teasing in character personalities through situational craziness. Well told.

On a separate note, thanks so much for taking time to read my story. I'm not sure I have the humor down as well as you, but if I can get the inspiration, I may try to update next month.
sakura.souen chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
yay! welcome to the family Sasuke! that story was good! hahah i loved on the first night when he said i love you to his mom, so funny! that story made me laugh a lot, i really liked it :)
miniKa chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Such a cute story! All the chapters were funny but the last chapter made me cry D: *sigh* yep,great story. Btw i really love the way you write :3
S-cherry-Blossem chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I was ready cry :( but then it got happy again~_
zunaira ghazal chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
great story :)
kattylin chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
i love it.
kattylin chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
freakin sakura- omg update soon!&!continue pls! omgomgomg continue this pls! sequel!1 oneshot sequel! omg plsplspls do!
kattylin chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
eh ohmegad... O.o whoa. nice.
kattylin chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
oh my freakin- O.O YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT! o.o HOW COULD YOU! (glare) you- OHMYGOD YOU DIDNT!
kattylin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
oh hahahahahahahaahha oh hot damn i was laughing on the whole lot! hahah XD hahah oh god LOL love it! ahah oh god haha i dunno what to say coz damn . .dammit omg nice! love it! update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »