Reviews for Princess, Pirate, Policewoman, Wife
goddragonking chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
great ch hope for more
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
i have seen the movie in english dub, so i know everything, and excelent job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
awww they have a daught...wait WWWHHHHHAAAAAAT? how can she be six months old already?
duked chapter 43 . 10/20/2009
A very good chapter.

This story about earths population is quite interesting.

Besides Airi is the daughter of the leader of Airai.
Seto-fan1 chapter 42 . 10/19/2009
Regarding my earlier review, I meant to say foreign rather then former. I wish this site allowed the editing of reviews.
Seto-fan1 chapter 43 . 10/19/2009
I'm proud to know that even in a violent universe, our dear people are deemed too violent. It feels me with pride and joy...seriously.

But I beg you, please don't let Jurai or the Galactic Union have us. We deserve to be independent. Any race that would be willing to allow themselves to be ruled by a former (alien) ruler doesn't deserve to live. All our pain, suffering, hardships, and sacrifices would be all for nothing if we allowed some alien civilization to have dominion over us. Earth deserves to be its own independent country and a future superpower that rivals or even one day topples Jurai.

PS - I like your story.
duked chapter 41 . 9/28/2009
It's a very good story.

But now you Airi in the story too and she is a princess of Airai, which isn't a small nation.

Do you want to cause Tenchi even more political trouble?
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 40 . 9/21/2009
WOW! 40 chapters and still going well. I enjoyed reading this latest installment.
dennisud chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I see your not taking into account Nobuyuki's marriage nor mentioning katsuhito's First wife who appeared in GXP and the third Tenchi Muyo OVA.

So far a nice story!
duked chapter 27 . 9/2/2009
A great story.

I can not understand why there aren't more comments.
omegarulesall chapter 39 . 9/1/2009
excellent
omegarulesall chapter 38 . 8/24/2009
simply excellent
omegarulesall chapter 37 . 8/10/2009
interesting chapter, and a very funny moment at the end. Keep up the great work and update soon.
omegarulesall chapter 36 . 7/27/2009
good chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon.
omegarulesall chapter 35 . 7/20/2009
excellent chapter, keep up the good work and update soon.