Reviews for Six Feet Under
Visage chapter 5 . 7/15/2020
This was a really great story! Not only did you do a great job with the plot and keeping our boys perfectly in character, I REALLY enjoyed the style of how you narrated this. Showing us both sides of the story was an interesting choice, and i really liked how you portrayed Dean slowly running out of air by his rambling and slowly degrading cohesive thoughts. It flowed so naturally. . This was a great read! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
This is the fic that started my hurt Dean obsession, and it set the bar very high and I literally can’t find other hurt Dean stories that come even close to what u wrote! So tbh I just reread this fic over and over and overandover again and it never gets old because it’s SO FRICKING GOOD you are amazing :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/1/2019
OMG this was SO GOOOOOD. you are SUCH and AMAZING writer AAAAAAAAAA. This was so cute and sad and happy all at the same time and I loved the ending and how you could write both of their perspectives flawlessly! This literally made my day it was so good! ILY have a great day :)
StefKroner chapter 5 . 2/9/2019
Thank you for this wonderful story.
TheEliteLabRatsLover chapter 5 . 10/7/2018
This is soooo good omg I'm in love
Wynjara chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
Fabulous amounts of emotion, logic, planning, action, and just in general fantastic :) So glad I ran into this story today!
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Very intense! Your description pulled the reader into that nightmarish situation effectively.
miXiZ chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Loved your story. Glad Sam figured out things on time.
pipinheart chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Loved it
Dean Johnson chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
A metal casket?! Wow.
Elanshaw chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
This was pretty much all kinds of awesome!
Well done!
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
You did a very good job.
emebalia chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Wow, this was an intense ride. Love it.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Buried alive in a used metal coffin really makes for a creepy and scary story.
CanadaNL chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Great story! I always love a good buried alive story, especially when it involves Dean! Looking forward to reading more of your work!