Reviews for Six Feet Under
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
You did a very good job.
emebalia chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Wow, this was an intense ride. Love it.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Buried alive in a used metal coffin really makes for a creepy and scary story.
CanadaNL chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Great story! I always love a good buried alive story, especially when it involves Dean! Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Dizzo chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Poor Dean - I couldn't imagine anything more terrifying. Really well written, thanks!
TheKritty chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Loveloveloved it! *squee*

Very well done!

Kritty
Mistress Sorcha chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Great job on this story. Loved it! It's kinda scary sometimes how much I and others enjoy kicking the crap outta poor Dean...Emotional turmoil is my fave though, cause he is such an exceptionally hard nut to crack...

Keep up the excellent story-telling, looking forward to reading more of your work.
Tribble Master chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
yeah! i loved the betsy joke. what a lovely ending. WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
sam figured that out really fast. lol. in other stories that would have been another chapter. hehe. i like your writing because your stories are short but they don't miss anything.
marinawings chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
this is a really interesting and suspenseful story. if you ever decide to update/finish it, i'll be sure to check in!
sudoku chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Well done with the brotherly love and desperation. I could sense the claustrophobic fear in the beginning.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
OMG! i loved this hun!

amazingly written! i loved the brotherly scenes! XD

Starkreactor chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
wow, another masterpiece, it seems I have struck gold with you my dear!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Great fic. I loved all of the detail and the dual sides that you had gong. I felt like I was suffocating myself during the first two chapters. Very in-character. Excellent angst and banter. Thanks for sharing!
atrum infractus chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
I think you made me cry with this wonderful story.

Very nicely done.