Reviews for It wasn't me
By the way the room that the throne is in it is called a Throne Room
Detroit6 chapter 9 . 7/16
You can't possibly stop writing here !
Kellan Kelly Keller chapter 1 . 7/7
please write more. i love the story
MyBabyBlues chapter 9 . 1/2
Continuing? It's good. I'm patient & ready whenever you may update. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Well for me James is a cruel bastard (no surprise there!) who think that the sins of the father must be paid by the daughter... And King Carlisle is no better. In fact they are both no better than the King of France that they killed!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Upd8 pweeaseeee!? Yur kipn us watin
Anne Celeste chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I love ths fic lots n u abandoned it :'( in previous chapters u wer sayin u wudnt abandon it bt thts exactly wat uve done..i wish u wud continue it
AuroraHajnal chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I am reading your this FF after sooo LONG...I have saved the link of this ff since 2009...And I just happen to remember where it was and now I read the last 5 updates...I hope you won't stop now...Plzz update soon... :)
ariah23 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
can't wait to read more
ridetothemax chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Update pleaseee!
AutumnVampire chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
plz update love this story
thanks
BVB-Panda627 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
PLEEEEEEEASE UPDAAAATE! I would LOVE to find out what happens next! *taps nervously*
LESLIE e chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
What happened to this story? I thought it was interesting and started well. Will you be continuing it? Hope everything is OK with you and that you will continue it at some point. Good luck!
mylove4stories chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
This is a great story! I can't wait for you to update so we can see what happens please update soon :-)