Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Tread
lefkaz chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
"Oh, My! This is not the proper behaviour of a lady, Ayanami -san"

He! i just thought "how Kasumi will react to the kiss?"

Ok, sorry about my pathetic excuse of review. it was an excuse to mark you and the fic as fabourites... little lazy i am, isn't?

BTW, Now Ryoga has the power to teleport (i like better "teletransport") himself across universes, and by kissing an angel and meet a goddess, between planes, and traveling among the times and ages.

JUST COS HE MADE CONTACT.

BTW2, do you realize the posibles continuations of this fic? remember when Rei 2 die? imagine Ryoga wandering just in these moment, and sensing Rei's danger... Imagine the rest by yourselves, lazy people!

nothing else to say, jus i loved it, good use of cameos and good use of songs. har to gave them a good use. congratulations.
anyahibiki chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I just loved it, it was definitely well written, original and enjoyable.
Talantus chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
yeah.,this is one hell of a fanfic, i'll keep an eye on your work, do you think there will be other chapters?( i doubt it since you put the end on this chapter but one can hope no?)
LUCAS chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I LIKE THE IDEA I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY

PLEASE

REI AND RYOGA GOOD MATCH
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hey! This was rather long, perhaps spliting it into other chapters would have been grand, but the story itself was great! Rei is one of my favorite characters. It's nice to see her finally have some fun. Lol. You portrayed her well.

Rhia
CSMars chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
oh my gosh! I love this story! And you've certainly mixed in a whole lotta different anime series... "Oh! My Goddess," "Evangelion," "Ranma 1/2," "Sailor Moon," "Tenchi," "Gundam Wing," speaking of which, Heero and Hilde? *raises eyebrow and then shrugs* guess it's better than Heero and Relena. But I didn't recognize the last guy who's Asuka's date... Anyway, this is a pretty good story, acutally a great story and I like it a lot (even though I'm still a big Shinji/Rei fan), please keep up the great work!
Marfresbo chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Interesting. Very entertaining, but still slightly odd. I liked the way you handled all the characters. Imo, Ryoga was just slightly off, but still way better than most peoples Ryoga (i.e. not going out with Ukyo). The fic was had just the right amount of humor. I really liked it.
sacredwarrior chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
thanx for the idea in my story... ill put cupil in tonight and repost... i forgot about the little guy. thank you.

Signed,

Lord Billius
Nuriko Schezar chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
This was beautiful! Everyone is in character and Ryouga isn't a complete dork in front of a girl for once! Rei got feelings, but it was more believable than many others I've read. *claps* This was very very nice. I wouldn't be disappointed if you wrote any more stories...
37584392 chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
LOVED IT! Hugs the screen. Write a sequel or something! PLEASE?
hgblob chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
LOL! Now this was a great story. Bravo!
Ushio chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
A very well done story i hope to see more of your work in the future.
mylk chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
This is amazing I've never seen a ryouga rei match up before and you actually made it work out great without making the characters OOC Great work you got here hope to see more!
makoto chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
You're so cool! this is definitely worth the read. )