Reviews for Shut Up
rasetsunoshogun chapter 1 . 6/17
Good job on the smut part! But the strongest point in this fanfic is how Revy managed to manipulate Rock into wearing his Hawaiian shirt. Revy's gaining control over Rock in spite of Rock being the negotiator, the mastermind.. me likey! /squee/
Brad chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
*slow clap * but seriously hellz yeah good job. Characters stayed in character and the writing was very humorous. The sex parts should be explained a bit more. The more vivid, the better we see the picture. And that picture was pretty hot
jonathan chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
you did the most amazing fanfiction that goes well with the show
Mehlilbuttonpush chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Aww this is so cute. I didn't think a random but totally predicable hook up in a roof in death city with a killer and boring guy in a suit would be so clever and romantic. This is just amazing not the picture perfect girl falls for boy fairy tale but it is better than even that.
Darkness chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Haha! Loved that fuckin' ending.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
It was kind of smutty but I enjoyed the humor.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Dat ending doe.
Joel Courtney chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Actually that's probably how it would happen in the show but the writer won't let It sucks they counteract eachother perfectly
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
He shoulda bet 1 million
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Sooo cooool, great job :33
isseixoxo chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
nothing bad here to say but i liked it
neko-girl83 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
i like it, really good
Kells chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I 4 one though it was good nd would like it if posred more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I lOved it
rocketshippergirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I really should be asleep but I'm reading this instead. I cannot stress how much I love this. I swear I can't. Favoriting story now