Reviews for Natsu no Nihon
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/29
I can't properly express how HELL YES this is. So there. I loved it. A lot. Like the I got giddy and giggly sort of loved it.

I saw a 4827 doujinshi and it brought me here. Boy am I glad! :D
hopper.codelyoko chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is awesome,I have absolutely no objections to any part of this lovely cute fix except for its title

You do realise that "Natsu no Nihon" means "Summer's Japan"

Yeah you might want to correct that if that wasn't what you were aiming for, the fix is absolutely awesome tho 3
AbyssCielo chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Really a nice story!
I hope to see more though it is an oneshot.
Anyway, I like the story. :)
Kurodekira chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was my first time ever reading a 4827 fanfic and this story has opened up my eyes to a really sexy and cute pairing XD now I have to go and read more 4827 fics. Arogato for exposing me to this new world.
IntriguingHeart chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
lovedddddddd this!
hope to see more of TsunaxSpanner :D,i love this pair so much ever since seeing them together x3
n thnx for the nice oneshot ,
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Omgomgomgomgomgimgomgomgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomg!
Geisterdamen chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'd forgotten how much I loved this fic back when I first read it. Perhaps you'll never read this review, but regardless, your style is impeccable. Aside from a few spelling errors this is both a good character study and HOT, Woo! I thought my face would melt. I hope I see something from you again some day, as it would undoubtedly be worth the effort. Take care!

Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
your title looks like 'summerish japan' - if you want to name it as 'japanese summer' you need to write 'nihon no natsu'
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Lol! I loved it so much~ I'm so depressed that there isn't more of this pairing! Argh. Ah, I thought you should know. You wanted the title to say "Japan's Summer" or "Summer of Japan" in Romaji, right? It's actually Nippon no Natsu, not Natsu no Nihon. Natsu no Nihon really means "Summer's Japan". And "Nihon" is kinda short for "Nihonjjin" which means "Japanese". ' Sorry. That was kinda rude of me...I really loved the fic though~

"A clock is only a clock if it's running just as a life is only a life if you're living."

Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Ahh! I love this! I love this! I LOVE THIS~~! LOL!

So yea mega nosebleed too.

Love this story~~
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 1/18/2011

Amazing! *-*

What a hawt 4827 oneshot!

Loved it 3

Btw, did you know that "Spanner" means "peeping-tom" in German? xD
notmykotoba chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved your author's note at the end...that was funny. XD

Please write more~~ :3

Saiyuki729 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
this is really good. totally loved reading all of it! good job that was an awesome story
Sequal chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! But I'm kinda curious... what happened overnight? x3
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »