Reviews for The Last Laugh
This is cool!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh my gosh!

I don't know who to feel worse for - Sammy or Dean. :(

Sammy for getting shot in the first place or Dean for being the one to shoot him.

And you really pegged Dean - He already feels all 10 kinds of guilty when Sam just gets hurt on a hunt. But to be the one that actually hurt him - bad enough to send him to the hospital? Oh yeah, Dean is going to be buried in guilt.

And of course, Sammy doesn't blame him one bit. :)

Really great story!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I totally think you should think about a sequel. LIke maybe have CPS get called. Or Johns reaction to the fact his oldest shot his youngest. I really think this story is screaming for a sequel! I would totally read it!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Yeah, I'd say Sam definitely won this round, hehe. Poor things; Winchesters never do anything halfway, do they?

I can totally see this happening, especially the way you wrote it. Nicely done - thanks for sharing!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved that short story, I would love to see when John comes to the hospital.
jenilee chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
LOL.. love the last line. How the hell I missed this story is beyond me. I thought I had you on author alert. Although it was a nice treat to find. Awesome story.
Ihni chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Bwahaha, I can see this happening, actually. Good one!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
lool that was a brilliant story :D thankyou xx
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Friggin' Great! xD
Dianne chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Great story!
Laughing chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I still won. Gah. That was a very good read, and a great ending. Poor Dean! and poor Sam too. Whumage all around. Loved it!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This was a great Halloween treat! Man, you just had to feel for both boys. Thank you so much for sharing!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Sigh! Why does it not surprise that a Winchester prank ends up the hospital? Those boys will never learn. (But the Nair prank never gets old. Hee.)

Love the transition from smartass Dean to guilty Dean, and Sam has attitude but it's very age appropriate. Great characterization of Bobby too.

And Dean calling Sam 'short fry' cracks me up - tempting the gods, methinks. :)

Yummy Halloween treat. Thanks!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yay! A limpSam/angsty Dean fic! Thanks so much for the squee! I needed one today. I can so see this story happening...Dean wanting to freak his little brother out in a haunted house (great descriptions by the way) thinking it was safe "fun" for them both. Of course, our Winchesters don't usually enjoy safe fun do they. Loved the banter at the beginning, very brotherish. Enjoyed Dean's style...daring his little brother, not expecting trouble but being fully prepared for it by carrying his weapon. I love protective Dean..not taking any chances with his little bro...And then, how ironic, that by bringing the weapon his little bro got hurt. Great limpness descriptions. Great worried Dean. I enjoy your writing and hope to see you publish some more soon! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Wow, you sure made this one intense. Poured everything in it. Loved the Scary picture, that seemed to point to something supernatural. disappears and than the nightmare starts with Dean shooting his brother. I loved how Sam thought of Dean and insisted not to go to the hospital and also how Dean didn't care about any problems because all he cared about was Sam. Once again you did an awesome job with the emotions. Dean sitting in the waiting room and not really knowing what he was saying. Not remembering that he had the nurse call Bobby. Sam waking up and struggling to remember, knowing Dean should be by his side. I sure felt like I was right there, feeling what they felt. Again, great job. Hugs, Vonnie