Reviews for Night
Celesse chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is so beautiful... just always write Lawrence and Adam, you get them perfectly and deal with their trauma in such a poignant way. This really hurt my heart, so kudos on that. Their dynamic in Saw is amazing and seeing how wonderfully you play with that is fantastic to see, you're definitely extremely talented. The only problem is like... the occasional spelling/grammar error, but I'm really scrounging for critique here. Good job. :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
GAH. Why didn't I read this before? I'm so mad I didn't... Oh well. XD Once again, it's awesome. I should write more songfics... XD Adam and Lawrence forever!
Audra Markwell chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I love love love love this! It's gorgeous!
Insidiously chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Very, very cute.

They are just so… perfect for each other!

And nobody writes chainshipping like you.

You amazing thing, you.

This was just lovely.
LitaE chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Thought I'd review one of your stories since I've read 3 of your A/L's now, all awesome BTW. I've jumped on the A/L bandwagon! Though I don't think I could write one (too Amanda/Daniel oriented LOL) especially not as good as this.

I just love the descriptions in this one, especially with Adam's apathetic yet scared personality after all that's happened. Hope to read more of these in the future, okay :-)
Spastic Spastic chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
AW. I'm a huge fan of L/A and I love fics where he comforts Adam [Adam's too adorable]. This was very cute.
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
SQUE! Adorable! Cute! Hot! So angsty, too! I love Adam angst! Adam is never quite right until he's with Lawrence and having sex with him, is he? This OneShot pretty-much proves that! Lawrence is good to move in with Adam eventually, though. He's usually not that smart and nice, even in fanfiction. XD
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
So CUTE! And sad! But in a happy-sad kind of way! Why WASN'T this scene in the movie, anyway? We all know it happened! Just like the Adam-and-Lawrence-being-rescued scene that happened! People like us should really direct Saw. We'd make such better directors than James Wan and that prick, Bousman. But back to the fic! It's so sad how Adam is so heartbroken and scared in the day, but his hot antics with Lawrence in the night more than make up for that! I love the night more than the damned day myself, and Adam obviously does, too! Yay, Adam!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
AW! Poor Adam! He's so scared and broken when Lawrence isn't with him, but when Lawrence comes at night, he's happy and whole again! And I'm sure Lawrence isn't happy while he's working in the day, either. You just didn't write about that because Adam angst is so much hotter than Lawrence angst. XD Well, I hope Lawrence moves in sooner than a year. I know it's a one-shot, but Adam can't suffer for that long, no matter how hot it is!