Reviews for Extinguish
UNWRITTEN chapter 1 . 1/2
A very revealing, true tale into the psyche of Count Adhemar. I as well, believe this is exactly how Adhemar feels. His subsequent loss to the determined, hopeful Will brings the story to a delicious completion. It is quite an epic tale. The considerations that very authors have put into it, including you add to the height in its' excitement as well the theatrics. A Knight's Tale is complimented by everything you have written. In detail you have accomplished so much. Just by writing this you have added joy to countless people, including me. The flavor is sumptuous. The thought is regal and exquisite. The acumen you show in this filed leads me to believe so very highly of your skills that I perceive you to be a spectacular writer. If you try this much effort in everything else you try. You to shall be a champion worthy of recognition and so much more praise that it is astounding. Thank you and keep writing.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Damn right! Adhemar no more!
NikkitaIronBlade.94 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hey... that was pretty good! Thanks!
Vanessa's Dream chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was nice. I enjoyed it. The ending was a nice way to wrap it up. At the same time, it didn't have that...something that just makes a story GREAT. Still, very nice written.

~7/10
kaori chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hello,

I'm not sure if Adhemar is so easy to describe, I think there must be more to him.

But it was a nice story nonetheless.

Keep up.
ErinRosetheWriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ohh...I like it. Very nice.
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow! I think all the breath just whooshed from my body. This fic is absolutely spectacular! The phrasing and the attitude give me goosebumps. "...trying to destroy William Thatcher is like trying to pluck the sun from the sky." Total brilliance. And the last line leaves me in utter speechlessness.

Wonderful. :)
lady Calendaria chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Bravo! Wonderful wording! That's pretty accurate description of Adhemar, and of william as well
emptyaccount00000000 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Your wordplay is incredible and I feel that this really describes Count Adhemar. Great job!
TrinityC chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Spot-on. And you have a lovely way with words. Great stuff!