Reviews for Graceful Escape
wahhh i want more
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Love the story

update soon

(sorry for crappy review)
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
In a few days? It's been months! C'mon, I really like this!
kittymeowmeow chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
i so will shoot u if u dont update soon. joke joke lol plezz update soon loved it meow
linblueneko chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
love this story poor amu and ami update soon
riendeau chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
i like it so far
Dark Midnight Dream chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
cool story. You know, instead of trying to translate words why don't you use google translate. It's easier in my opinion.

I don't really like cloude, he's to much of a person who wants to and forces someone, guy. That's just my opinion. I miss ikuto so much in this story though. Wahh TvT *gets deppressional because ikuto's not in it mostly*. Update as soon ASAP please
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Ooh! Detective, huh? Sexy...

(can't believe I said that out loud)

I like it! But, honestly, I really do agree with Meii. A lot. She (or he.. O.o) has a lot of good points. Continue, though. I really would like to read about this.
Meii chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I really like the idea and I see a lot of potential!

But... there are a lot of flaws. For one, it may be better if you just write the entire story in English. Using French dialogue and making the readers scroll back and forth gets a little irritating, making me skip a whole section completely. I suggest making when they speak in French in italics. Another is some of the OOC-ness. Amu is a strong little girl but her parents just died and she's now the single care-taker of her little sister. I expected a little more emotional. Not all emo-like but... more caring. More driven. More mature. Third, the story seems a little choppy. It may be because of the language barriers but also because it doesn't give much description. Play with the words a little and use them to your advantage, you know? You might also need to write about the background info on the case and Ikuto. Most detectives live under aliases so make him more mysterious and less straightforward about meeting Amu.

An finally... Amu's a shy person that keeps her emotions to herself unless she trusts the person she's with completely. So how come we don't know much about Claude? Just going out on a limb but I'm guessing he's the murderer? It seems kind of predictable.

Sorry, I rambled a lot. But I do this because I know the story has potential. Good luck!
Natsuya801923 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
O ... *shoots u* i'm just kidding XD but i'm really sad ur gonna delete it but i can't blame u. many authors get writer's block or they lose the motivation to write.

hope the one-shot is out soon! :D
sylvanicara chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
good story so far n im not frech i noe a little bit of french lol bye
smileyfacebabe chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
oh... So that's what's at the bottom... Never mind and thank you for the translation! It makes it so much easier
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
oh! I love it, but I'll have to find a translating website if I want to know what Claude is saying... But the story is so awesome and original!
devilsadvocate26 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
you should totally update soon. this story was coming along great and i have been waiting for a n update. X( please update soon. XD. hurry!

please
Kariyon chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
this is my favourte ff of yours so far 3 update soon please. the thought of ikuto speaking french is very hawt loving it :D