Reviews for Summer Of Love, Life Of Consequences
cfigueroa78 chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
How on earth was a half vampire baby delivered in a hospital by humans? That's what makes this story more ridiculous. Not to mention that everyone was cruel to Bella and instead of telling them to go to hell, she stayed. This story is written so poorly.
tdavi8 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Well of course Nessie had brown eyes when she came out of the womb... she's half vamp so she was more physically advanced than human babies. Besides in a world with Vampires && Werewolves was it really stretch that the hybrid baby came out of the womb with brown eyes. I myself came out with brown eyes. Not ALL babies have gray or blue eyes at birth as everyone thinks.
GoldEyedAngel chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
LOL it should be a boy this time
Anthousa9 chapter 28 . 7/18/2012
i LOVE your story..you are awesome.. !
AnthousaVampie,
Love the story
csp4 chapter 28 . 9/5/2011
csp4 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Jessie1221 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
I thought Bella and Charlotte has the exact same schedule? Why'd you put,"" I'll see you at lunch, then?" Charlotte asked as she walked into her classroom.

" Yeah. Lunch." I waved awkwardly to her before setting down the hall to my class."? Just something I thought I'd point out.

Yours Truly, Jessie Wings
TwiAngel13 chapter 28 . 3/26/2011
Good story. )
Bookworm112345 chapter 19 . 3/23/2011
Uhmm... I feel really stupid right now... I have no idea as to what is happenning right now.
csp4 chapter 27 . 12/27/2010
This was a great story! Loved your A/N's

Thanks for sharing
csp4 chapter 26 . 12/27/2010
Bella needs to start making nice to Charlotte! She could be a great friend if Bella gave her a chance
csp4 chapter 25 . 12/27/2010
They are so dumb to have unprotected sex. Even tho Bella is only a human she's got to be smart enough & have a better memory than that. Unless, of course, Edward's swimmers ate thru the latex::))
csp4 chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
Great chapter! Renee is soooo easy to make a bitch:) No one should have a mother like that!