Reviews for Train Kept a Rollin'
spnMom chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Aw, I loved this story. Great Dean & Sammy moment there at the end. Sam slowly relaxing until he fell asleep right on Dean. Loved it... thanks!
PointOfView chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
You really have some of the most unique situations in your fics! Wow!

Another excellent story. Thanks for sharing.
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
What a terrific story. You're a brave soul for smashing the Impala again but well worth it to achieve that moment of brotherly bonding. I love that Dean took down his walls to care for his brother. Good job!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Fantastic! Any story that ends with a back-rub is A-one in my book! I loved it! Great job with the boys, you put them in some awkward situations while keeping them in character!
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
I'm disturbed by how much I enjoy hurt!Sam and protective!Dean. This was perfect, exactly the sort of story I love. Thanks for it; it's great.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
excellent
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
great
cavetrollgrl chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Very nice fic. Best part was when Dean realised that he had to let others find a way to get him out of the Deal and that he finally decided that people need him. Great Sam torture and recovery. Big brother to the rescue
TraSan chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Excellent story. I enjoyed not only Sam's internal deliberation and assessment of the scene before driving the Impala into traffic to allow the bus to move to safety, but also his last conscious thought about Dean being pissed because he crashed the Impala...again.

Sam trying to tough it out, I think in part because that's who is is, but also because it's who he thought he had to be with Dean's ticking count down to death.

And Dean, finally, finally deciding to live not only for himself, but his bro.

Delightful.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Great story, I really loved how well Dean knows Sam and he finally realized that Sam will never take care of himself and will never let anyone else, no even Bobby take care of him. Only Dean can do that. Really loved it. Loved the brotherly moment, Sam's total trust, Dean's total devotion. Hugs, Vonnie
carocali chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Okay, first off... aw! That was so sweet! It's been a pleasure reading your stories and the few times that I've helped have been a piece of cake! keep it up!

"She gently touched his wrist while staring at the clock on the wall. The same clock Dean had stared at while waiting for Sam to wake up."

There's something about this line that I really like! It's kind of all-encompassing and tells what's going on. Really nicely stated.

I like that you make Dean realize that he does want to be around, that Sam is the most important thing in the world to him (especially in light of season 4, we need more of this). It's subtle and lovely - just what you do best!

Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Nice start, I already like it a lot. Sam ready to give his life for a busload of kids, that is so much like I picture him. I loved the emotions in this one too and how he was constantly asking for Dean. And now Dean is realizing that Sam needs him and he will not be able to be their for him pretty soon. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs,Vonnie
carocali chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yeah! A new story from you! And a train? Yikes, you know how to really add some drama, huh?

I love how you set this up. Sam has been raised to know what to do - to choose between right and wrong. He doesn't want to go out, but Dean wants him to run some errands. And his brother won't be around for much longer, so how can he refuse?

Then, the ultimate choice - one for many, and Sam chooses to go into the intersection, saving the kids on the bus, knowing that Dean will kill him.

The clencher here is the ICE number (we call that 'in case of emergency' here in l'il ole Illinois) stating that Bobby is to be contacted. Ouch...

I'm off to read the next chapter!

:D
Visionairy chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
That was great! I enjoyed both chapters. Aw. And of course, I loved when Dean came to the realization that Sam does need him. Excellent ending to a great story!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008