Reviews for Train Kept a Rollin'
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Thank you for this amazing story. I'm so glad that you wrote Dean wanting to get out of the deal. Wonderful job.
skag trendy chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Thank you for the wonderful fic; I'm so glad you posted it.

And happy anniversary sweetheart!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh this is good babes, love it. Poor hurt and confused Sam with Dean hovering about not knowing whether to be angry or pi*ssed.

Nice one mate.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Ah! more..more..please hurry up! )
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Holy crap that was good. I am literally biting my nails here at the suspense. What a wonderfully charged, emotional story. Just the right mix of terror, angst, and love.

Can't wait to read more :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
So you know I love it when you put Sam in the hospital right? So to top it off you name the nurse taking care of Sam after me- Wow- can I just Squee! That was so much fun! Wish I was giving him sponge bathes in real life- oops did I say that out loud? :0)

This is such an awesome fic! Congrats on your posting aniversary- hope it is one of many! :0) Claudia
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
So how much did it break my heart that Bobby's number was on Sam's emergency list and not Dean's? Lots! Oh you captured the growing rift between the boys that happened in S3 so well! Oh and you hurt Sammy- which is always a plus! :0)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
First of all, with reference to your A/N - congratulations on two years of writing and posting fics, I just love your work.

Fitting that after Sam was operated on and fit for release from the hospital that they went to Bobby's for him to recuperate! And just loved mother-hen Dean and stubborn Sam - Dean returning after abandoning his night at the bar to find his little brother had not taken the medication Bobby had given to him! Beautiful chick flick moment of Dean massaging the kinks and pain from Sam's neck and back and not caring when Bobby walked in, seeing Sam asleep, draped over Dean and Dean caressing his little brother. And yay, Dean got it at last - Sam needed him, no-one else, even Bobby could come close and so telling that Dean gave his blessing to Bobby helping Sam come up with a way to break the deal, so long as he doesn't know about it!

A great fic, limp Sam and protective Dean, with the finishing touch of the presence of Bobby! Loved it!
Floralia chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
I love the level of medical detail you always managed to include – because as someone who has no knowledge of any of that it puts me in exactly the same position as Dean, worrying all the time at just what’s going on.

I also love Sam’s level of frustration will all the fussing over him, and that Dean keeps dosing him with meds. But he’s sneaky and needs to be watched, and its good Dean comes to that realisation in the end.

Another great story! More spoiler free fic please…
Floralia chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yay – fic it’s safe to read! I'm very excited.

Well Sam takes his maths a lot more seriously than I've been doing, but I love that’s how he sees it, and he still follows through even though he can guess the consequences. Poor car.

It’s a nice touch that Bobby’s the one to find out first; Dean might be trying to be practical but he’s also stepping down too early, when he’s still needed and still in a position to help. And that was a rather brutal reminder of that fact.(I meant that in a nice way)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Omg, just how much did I love this opening chapter? Enough for me to go to an emotional high on realising it was by your way too expressive pen. I know I have been a tardy, if not a lardy as*ed reviewer of late, but you got me by the short and curlies here and demanded and immediate response... cos' girl you just pimp the limp so beautifully, with such intelligent intent and purpose, that I just have to say this chapter was enough for me to shrug off the shackles of RL and say my thanks. ~Go girl go!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Great first chapter. Typical of Sam to put himself in danger to save a bus full of kids but you could see his pang of guilt as the Impala would suffer too!

Interesting that Dean had made Sam change the emergency contact number on his phone in preparation for his deal becoming due, but how distressing for him to get that call from Bobby that Sam had been involved in a serious accident.

And the end of the chapter with Sam telling Dean not to leave him as everyone does shows to Dean that Sam being on his own will not work as well as Dean has been kidding himself and that the deal with affect his little brother terribly.

Off to read chapter 2 now!
Trish62 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Of course Sam saves the little kids, but oh, the Impala, again?

Thanks for beating Sam up and then giving him some nice TLC after. I feel all warm and fuzzy now.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Just finished reading this over on hurt_sam at LJ, but as you are flagged for me here too, I'll just say... YAY! Love your stuff.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3