Reviews for Collision of Coincidence
foolofatook001 chapter 8 . 9/23/2020
I keep coming back to this story for this chapter particularly. The extended comparison of women and thievery from Remy’s perspective is fascinating to me for some reason, and it was very well done — it tells you a lot about his character in a relatively short span of time. Anyway. I just felt you ought to know :)
- foolofatook
untouchable hexing witch chapter 27 . 6/14/2018
Amazing! Loved every moment of it. I’ve been on a romy hiatus and this was the perfect story to bring me back to it. Thanks for the awesome read!
heckofabecca chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
Ehehehe! I read this YEARS ago and I remembered it today—so glad to have found it again! Enjoying myself this evening :D
darklover chapter 27 . 7/13/2017
I love every scenario you come up for Romy in your stories and this one was no exception.

Bobby was a complete, thoughtless jerk in this one. I really couldn't stand how he actually told Rogue he wanted to see other people. The nerve of him to say such a thing. Ugh. I'm glad he realized what a idiot he was at the end though.

I really enjoyed how Rogue and Remy developed their relationship in this one. It was really cute. I found Remy really adorable lol.

Regan made a great sacrifice at the end. I'm glad it helped out Romy.
yesssss chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I've read this fic before and it was so good I had to search it out again, so worth rereading.
LannaThel chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Wow Bobby is a super dumb
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 27 . 3/18/2016
Really beautiful and touching from beginning to end...they're just soo adorable :3
danielemlac chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
nossa, isso era tudo que boby precisava! kkkkkk
Guest chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
epic :)
Sesshomaru's Babydoll chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
I seriously love this story. Thank you for sharing it.

S.B.
Spasticatt chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Thank you for this little masterpiece. I read a truly horrible fanfic yesterday and this was the perfectly witty, action packed and romantic after dinner mint to drown out that terrible taste. I outright laughed quite a few times, and "awww'ed" many others. Loved it! :)
DontHoldBack09 chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
I just wanted to duck in for a moment and let you know that I still love your story, many years after having read it for the first time. So many moments from this have stuck with me, and I went digging through my bookmarked stories to find this one so that I could indulge in these scenes once more. Thank you for the time you put into this. Your work made a real impression on me in the realm of Romy fics.
roxicodone chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
OMG. Remy playing Go Fish is just. Too. FRICKEN. Adorable. My roommate gave me the strangest look when I squealed while reading this chapter.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
I'm starting to rather love the colour magenta ... ;)

Everything wonderfully done!