Reviews for You can be my Trigger
So Draco insults Hermione and she somehow magically falls in love with him. According to that abuse equals love, right?
and.whatnot chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Aww, I love Draco and Hermione together! And their dog seems so cute!
Petite Love chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
This is soo sad... but really good!
Celeste Belle chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Awesome!
Random-Bubbles159 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
-sobbing- THAT WAS -sniffle- SO -tear- SWET! -coughs-

it really was awesome. I cried a bunch of times and almost cried alot too...but in the end i was crying happy tears!
scarredprincess chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
aww that was sweet. it was well written and had good characterization.

love Scarred Princess
little-miss-evilness chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
OMG i luv it luv LME!
marieve chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
you definatly didn't get enough reviews for this story! The quality of each chapter was beautiful. It was bittersweet but the last chapter yes, it was short but it was a perfect way to wrap everything up. Lovely story. Smooth and sweet (at the end). Loved the way you made Draco and Hermione interact :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
loved the oneshot more of them please thank you keep them coming
kimmiesue chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
LOVED it! Fantastic portrayal of emotions and cute moments :D
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
um... A bit of advice: You ended the story WAY too shortly! It should flow with the rest of the story and right now to me it seems to just stop! But AMAZING other wise! You should keep writing! Try different pairings too, it can be interesting!
StarsOfMystery chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Nice. This is really good. I like how Draco has become a gentleman but still has a good bit of the bad boy left in him. And I really like you're writing style. All in all a great story :)
kalsmalfoy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
short but nice ]
Ellae chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Really cute.

Two points I had problems with:

1) Even dispassionate as she was, Hermione would've at least briefly questioned the presence of Draco Malfoy in a muggle animal shelter- Unless he had been an established part of the Harry circle (which you don't explicitly state).

2)It seems minor, but canon Hermione had Crookshanks. If you're going to bring a dog in, at least take care of the cat's story.

Otherwise, it was very sweet.

Ellae