Reviews for Zero
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Please update! want more of jake's perspective.
MusicAddict101 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
awwhh poor jake!

i think you shoiuld do one where jake sends a letter to sam and she repies ohh and when sam comes home! that would be kool!
o'cotone chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
oh

poor jake!

please continue soon its really not that bad... its actualy quite good!

UD UD UD UD!

soon!

ok!
kasiasean35 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
That was a cool story I love PS maybe you could do another story in Jake's perspective their really good.
brad chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
ya sorry wrong story sorry
girl chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
this is good
LiL-MiSs-Clo chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Hi Im Chloe...

I love your story! Its good, really good...I like how its about Jakes point of view this time...What is gunna happen next? I cant wait! Please update soon i love your story!
way2boredhorseluvr chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Good Good Good! Wow, that's really powerful stuff! Update! oh and about the flashbacks, I loved them! REALLY AWESOMEFUL!
alyxrose chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
I was pretty good! just watch ur grammar, and it's River 'Bend' not river bind ranch.

my suggestion is to get yourself a beta, they are extremely helpful when it comes to little details like that.

Alyx
ParkerGirl chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Awesome, keep it up!
alyxrose chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
pretty good!
LovesToRead620 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
it sounds familar to afta4ever because jakesgirl wrote something similar in 1 of her storys.
SPNAngel16 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
do you have this posted under something else because i have read this on Fanfiction before and it was the exact same thing.
Saizo's Little Lady chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw this is good
EcoEmo404 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
OMG love it! You totally nailed the characters! You could make another from Jake's POV when Sam comes back. i think that would be really cool!