Reviews for Waltzing About
CezzaMae chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
WOW that was amazing I loved how you brought together Ron and Hermione. WELL DONE
wickedcml chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awww! This is very, very, very good. The conversation between Ron & Hermione made my heart melt. Loved the twist on the mood ring and seeing it change so often durning their discussion. Ginny teaching Ron to waltz was hilarious, especially when she tells him to get his arse in gear.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Very sweet and thoughtful. Good job.
lilypotters chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Amazing! I love it! You're so good at writing, it almost sounded like J K Rowling to me :S

hahaha I really liked how you had proper grammar and punctuation, it really makes for a better read too! :D
KickAssChocolateLover chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
awww, i luv it! it's totally epicly awesome!

i luv hermione's proposal requirements, & the ring idea. i also luv wat you did with the characters (working in the shop, etc) it just fitted so perfectly and i luved it!
Smiley chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I absolutely love, love, LOVE your story!

One of the best fanfics that I have ever read! (and I've read a fair few)

As you can probably tell, I'm in love with Ron, so I absolutely ADORE your story! :D

Please, please keep writing, ESPECIALLY romance stories with Ron!

Lots of thanks and awesomeness,

- Smiley :)
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh this was absolutely adorable! I just rewatched the fourth movie, and I have to say that this was a perfect fanfiction to read right afterwards. Absolutely brilliant!

You're a great writer, keep it up!

~Sandy~

D
azab chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
good one
MBP chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is extremely adorable. I love this couple, and I love how vulnerable you've made Ron here. Very, very cute.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
O_O Ron and Hermione are doing naughty things!

It story was adorable! It makes me smile!
Nanda Weasley chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
So cute!

I just loved it!

;p
encyclopedia britannica chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
LOVE IT :) Ron is amazing
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This was very cute & fun! Poor Ron, so nervous & worried! (And dancing in the wrong shoes can be disastrous!) :-) I giggled when Hermione listed her proposal requirements!

Liked the ring idea, and Hermione "bending the rules" a little at the end!