Reviews for Iron Shuichi
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very well done, and an enjoyable read.
kiara chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
your story had me laughing SO hard, it hurt, totally loved it, thumbs up, really entertaining, I loved the way you described shuichi's stew, I could practically visualise the *fish head*, can't praise you enough
tsheidi chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow, that was one of the best stories I have ever read. Really. I had a lot of fun reading it. It was so funny and cute, you portrayed the characters very nicely. I feel like a hardcore critic. -_-' well, anyway, I absolutely loved it, an instant favorite! Fantastic!
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Sailor Mac, that was so cute! _ The characters were all portrayed so nicely, epseically Yuki & Shuichi-chan! (although I must admit, I'm not used to reading a non-"H" fanfic by you, lol.)

Keep up the good work; your writing style is excellent! _~
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This was a brilliant idea! *loves Iron Chef* I added your story to my new C2 group, so maybe it'll get new recognition there. Thanks for the enjoyable read, I highly recommend it to others!
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Love it love it love it why the hell didn't I review it last month!

. Wonderously entertaining, my first Gravitation favorite.
noali chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE MISS THIS FIC BEFORE! SHAME ON ME! this is the best humor-romance-gravi-fic i have ever read!o i can just picture shuichi in that show and yuki was sweet! LUV IT!- take care .ag..bytes!
Dee chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Great story! It had me laughing out loud. I'm an Iron Chef fan and you were right on with your portrayal of the show. I loved that little twist at the end regarding Keiko, too.
Kumagorou chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
WAI! I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet! I read this story so long ago too! Silly Kuma, ne? Love the fic. It's adorable.

You portray Yuki-kun so well! I love you XD

-kumaness
Melody Mist chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Spectacular story. Worthy of a manga _ A huge gold star for you.
Tessen Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
XD! Wheeeee! Fun reading! Great fic! Me likes it a lot!
Ryu-Chibi chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Really good fic! One of the best ones I've seen. Small flaws, Ryuichi has brown hair and blue eyes although they don't always look that way. Suichi refers to Ryuichi as Sakuma-san. Good: You really know the characters. Do you write any other Grav. Fics?
b chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
XD

-b.
Yuuichi chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
WAI! Me like! Soap doesn't taste that good though, no da. Even the strawberry smelling ones, no da. Taste bitter they do, no da. And they all bubbly, no da. *shrugs* Na no da! Bad, Chichiri-san, bad Ryuichi-san! Make me go no da to much, na no da! *walks off*

-Yu(who finally got acess to his account again)
marian chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
*bows down* I worship youuu..